Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
If you look right in front of the transfer case shift knob on the 2020 the dash angles in towards the center a good two inches. On the 2021 it is squared off instead of angled.
With the seat all the way back and every adjustment of the seat bottom and seat back, that is right where my knee goes. I can kind of handle the transfer knob on the outside of my leg but not the dash pushing into my knee.

I had no idea but am very intrigued. Sounds like that's where I like to shove my knee too. Won't stop me but a shame either way.
Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I was so close to liking Ocean Blue...but just had that bit of purple to it. Wife said I was crazy, there was no purple. 🤷‍♂️

I like the Earl Grey, but agree that there's too many greys. I wouldn't mind seeing Amp'd, Copperhead, or Copper Brown on a Gladiator. 2015 seemed to have my favorite color palette.
Def had a hint of purple at times when it’s dark or cloudy/overcast. But when the sun is out it’s a sharp, deep blue color.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
If they do Anvil I'll probably be back at the Jeep dealer with another order ready to go this coming fall.