What color is next in 2021

What color do you want released next in 2021

• Total voters

brewerydad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Laramie
I am not a fan of most green shades, but the Olive Green Power Wagon 75th Anniversary edition shown on the Ram 2500 build site sure looks good; I also liked Gator--hope it will return for the 2022 model year.
Sponsored

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm still surprised that they didn't offer the bikini blue on the Gladiator for 2020, since it was available on the wrangler. Nice color. Better than Hydro, which I also really like, but perhaps too similar? Still VERY happy with my Punk'n-- I think I like the color more now than when I bought it. As for what's next? Probably Gecko. I would have bought green if they had offered it in 2020 (gator didn't do it for me- too muddy, but obviously lots of people liked that). Had Sarge been around, I would probably have opted for that, decked it out with 117 stickers and called it Masterchief, haha.

OP
OP
Sublime

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I liked the Punk'n. Would have been a tougher choice if that was available again. But then I would have had to change my wardrobe completely šŸ˜œ. All most all of my shirts have neon green on them somewhere.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Hate to say it, but I called it. Got bored today and watched the Farout Concept video on youtube. At 30s they say Earl is a preview of an upcoming production color.

Jeep Gladiator What color is next in 2021 1616959265723

Sponsored

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Hate to say it, but I called it. Got bored today and watched the Farout Concept video on youtube. At 30s they say Earl is a preview of an upcoming production color.

Jeep Gladiator What color is next in 2021 1616959265723

Similar to Fords Cactus Grey ... Jeeps Earl looks darker less mint green I like it!

Jeep Gladiator What color is next in 2021 1616960254069

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I'm holding onto hope. How could they possibly have another gray tone....
All you can do is laugh at this point. They have jumped the shark on grays.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
All you can do is laugh at this point. They have jumped the shark on grays.
Truly - maybe they will swap it for an existing gray like Sting = it could use some exclusivity.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I picked other... Patriot Blue Metallic! I had that color on my TJ and always loved it. Itā€™s a deep blue similar to the Ocean Blue Mettalic but it does not at the purple hue that the Ocean Blue will sometimes have.
I was so close to liking Ocean Blue...but just had that bit of purple to it. Wife said I was crazy, there was no purple. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I like the Earl Grey, but agree that there's too many greys. I wouldn't mind seeing Amp'd, Copperhead, or Copper Brown on a Gladiator. 2015 seemed to have my favorite color palette.

Sponsored

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
I want Earl.....however, Chrysler used a color called ā€œLuxury Whiteā€ that Iā€™d go with, if available.

itā€™s not that I like the color, so much as it reminds me of the Millennium Falcon šŸ˜‚

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Mango Tango Pearl if I had my druthers, but I have been wishing for a lighter grey so that Earl is nice.
If they canā€™t fix the dash change that was done between the 20 and 21 models then itā€™ll be a moot point anyway. Just canā€™t fit in the new one.

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Mango Tango Pearl if I had my druthers, but I have been wishing for a lighter grey so that Earl is nice.
If they canā€™t fix the dash change that was done between the 20 and 21 models then itā€™ll be a moot point anyway. Just canā€™t fit in the new one.
Wait, what did they do to the dash?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Gotta add a little gangsta' lean.šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
I am 6'1" with a 36" inseam and wear a fedora. Seat all the way back and recline it about an inch. No problemo.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Wait, what did they do to the dash?
If you look right in front of the transfer case shift knob on the 2020 the dash angles in towards the center a good two inches. On the 2021 it is squared off instead of angled.
With the seat all the way back and every adjustment of the seat bottom and seat back, that is right where my knee goes. I can kind of handle the transfer knob on the outside of my leg but not the dash pushing into my knee.
Sponsored