Sponsored

What do you think of the Geo Pro camper?

grangr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
We have looked at the E-Pro as well, same exact floor plans and models, the E-Pro 14 is the same as the Geo Pro 15. The 19 series are identical.
They had a 16BH that was a pretty good set up.
Sponsored

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
They had a 16BH that was a pretty good set up.
The BH line is nice if you have children, we are empty nesters now and want something smaller with enough clearance to go off the beaten path (not off-roading) out west.

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy
Have you purchased anything through this website? If so is it a pretty seamless process or a little complicated?
No, I’m getting too old to be starting from scratch again. Do your homework, stay in school and retire a millionaire!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Slapping_Rabbits

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Why do they have both???

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
My wife and I just recently got a TaB 400, we are adding he off-road “Boon Docking” Pitch axle and wheel set to, for going down the less traveled unpaved road. We towed it back home through the Northern Calif, coastal range on Hwy 1 (north of Westport) and it did well behind our JT Sport S.
Cheers

johnnparry55

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
programmer
I like the Geo-Pro and No-Bo trailers and I am planning to buy a No-Bo eventually. However, lets look at them for what the really are--mass produced travel trailers made by Forest River. While they certainly have off road styling and off road features, I don't think either of them are true off roaders. They are more like base camp trailers. I do like the fact that both models use torsion axles.

There are some good off road trailer brands, but they are much more expensive than a mass produced rig. One that I really like is the TAXA. Their Mantis model has full height headroom, and includes a cartridge toilet and shower enclosure.
TAXA is awesome! I bought it recently. The whole family is happy. The guys from forest river customer service helped me with choosing a model.
Sponsored