Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I figure I would just stand in the bed and lift it. =D
You are probably a big enough boy to do it by yourself, I know the salesman made the same claim, that one person could take it off.
I just weighed my pair in the bag at 37.
Even if you give the bag 5, that's 16 apiece.

@Pat2Alaska forgot the 1 in front.
HE'S TRYING TO KILL YOU!!! :CWL:
A little over my weight limit looks like. Maybe there will be some warm days in Nov. I can pop them out on.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Murgatroid

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
It was not the weight but the way you have to keep the weight out in front of you as you walk the length of the bed before you can lower it and shift the load that caused my problem, I think.
Did I mention that the two 60 year olds are both missing legs and Marty is missing an arm. I've lived longer than my own father by almost 30 years, but there are fewer and fewer original parts left.

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'd love to see a video of one person trying to remove the whole hardtop by themselves. Would imagine that would be comical. It's not heavy, but it's definitely not a one person job. I wouldn't even attempt it and I'm pretty fit.

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
I'd love to see a video of one person trying to remove the whole hardtop by themselves. Would imagine that would be comical. It's not heavy, but it's definitely not a one person job. I wouldn't even attempt it and I'm pretty fit.
I’m stubborn enough to give this a shot! I’ll try it out next weekend!

Sponsored

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Whats your over head press look like? :D
I dont even own a glad yet so im not going to say I could or couldnt do anything with it. I just often end up doing things by myself is all. =)

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
If you try it have someone film it! Lol

Not saying it's impossible, but it would make me real nervous!

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I've removed the top by myself once. It was awkward but not impossible. Stood in bed and lifted, turned around and set it down. Exited the bed and slid to back of tailgate, then got under it and lifted it off, squatting down to place the back on the floor, then lowered the front carefully, all on a moving blanket. I wouldn't do it again and now use some eye hooks and ratchet straps. (the back of the hardtop weight more than 10 lbs........);)
Sponsored