Sponsored

What Would Be A Good OTD Price on this Jeep

Buford2590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looking at buying my first jeep. What would be a good deal on the vehicle below? Wondering what to expect when I get the numbers back from a few dealers in the area.

I am seeing anywhere from 5-18% off MSRP on this site.

Employee pricing for everyone is going on now.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6HJTFG4LL196766

If you don't feel like looking at the build.

Jeep Overland
MSRP - 50,785
Advertised price on Jeep.com - 45,933

Thanks for helping a newbie out!
Sponsored

Last edited:

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
Looking at buying my first jeep. What would be a good deal on the vehicle below? Wondering what to expect when I get the numbers back from a few dealers in the area.

I am seeing anywhere from 5-18% off MSRP on this site.

Employee pricing for everyone is going on now.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/attachments/jeep-overland-sticker-pdf.78657/

If you don't feel like looking at the build.

Jeep Overland
MSRP - 50,785
Advertised price on Jeep.com - 45,933

Thanks for helping a newbie out!
I'm looking at an Overland as well and typical discounts at the moment seem to range from around $6k-9k off MSRP. That wouldn't include other fees and taxes though. Obviously tax varies state to state as well and dealer fees range by the dealer. Some dealers will take them off or reduce them if you bargain with them.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
your link doesnt work

Sponsored

guittarmaster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Xterra (soon to purchase gladiator)
Occupation
Chemist
Following!

I'm looking at similarly equipped gladiators and the current incentives are different relative to what had been the "norm" 6 months ago. I picked up the Tread Lightly thinking I'd be able to get at least 1% below invoice maybe more?) plus FFP plus any VIN specific discounts, but now I'm not too sure if it works that way and want to have realistic expectations for what my "buy now" range should be.

OP
OP

Buford2590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Awesome thanks for the info. I’m hoping good numbers come back. I would really like to pull the trigger on one soon.
Had my eye on these for a very long time now and want to purchase if the number come in right. Especially with my trade In.

rockcityphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland North Edition
Yep seeing the same up to $9k off Overland
Can confirm, just picked up an Overland North Edition today for about $8700 off MSRP.

I also somehow ended up with a winch tow strap kit. There was a box in the backseat that neither the sales guy or I knew what it was. It said something like "tool kit" on it and we thought it might have been something for the soft top kit, but after I opened it, it was a nice zip up Jeep bag with a bunch of winch related stuff. The dealer told me I could just keep it.

Sponsored

nova-refugee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport
Occupation
Techy stuff
What are people paying for a Sport S with Max Tow these days? And I have a newb question: do the Mopar parts include installation or does that cost extra? The 2-inch lift and 17-inch wheels on 35 inch tires seem like an almost mandatory upgrade for any Sport or Sport S. What are people typically paying for that stuff?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What are people paying for a Sport S with Max Tow these days? And I have a newb question: do the Mopar parts include installation or does that cost extra? The 2-inch lift and 17-inch wheels on 35 inch tires seem like an almost mandatory upgrade for any Sport or Sport S. What are people typically paying for that stuff?
I've had my sport S with Max tow for about a month. I paid 34,513 before tax.

The 2" lift is not at all necessary. The 35's however make a huge improvement in appearance. You dont have to touch anything other then the front airdam's (ugly plastic things that tie your fenders into the front bumper) to get 35's on them. I leveled mine (1.5" in the front & nothing in the rear) because I like the leveled look. A 2" lift still looks good as well though.

Cost wise for the level.. I did a hybrid of Rubicon Take off's & daystar front spacer. Was into it about 175 & have the better fox shocks at all 4 wheels compared to stock. The Teraflex 1.5" spacer kit is only a hundred bucks so it can be done even less then I paid. The wheels & tires though can get spendy fast. You can be anywhere from 1200ish to 3500 depending on what wheels & tires are chosen.

nova-refugee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport
Occupation
Techy stuff
The Jeep lift kit includes the Fox shocks, doesn't it? Are those Mopar lift kit Fox shocks identical to those that come with the Rubicon? I know the Rubicon has a disconnecting sway bar and lower gearing but, I don't care about rock crawling. I enjoy hiking on foot personally. So, off road capability is great but crawling up 45 degree rock scrambles with a 40-60k vehicle is just not for me. I think a Sport S with some big 35 inch tires is more than I would ever use.

I've had my sport S with Max tow for about a month. I paid 34,513 before tax.

The 2" lift is not at all necessary. The 35's however make a huge improvement in appearance. You dont have to touch anything other then the front airdam's (ugly plastic things that tie your fenders into the front bumper) to get 35's on them. I leveled mine (1.5" in the front & nothing in the rear) because I like the leveled look. A 2" lift still looks good as well though.

Cost wise for the level.. I did a hybrid of Rubicon Take off's & daystar front spacer. Was into it about 175 & have the better fox shocks at all 4 wheels compared to stock. The Teraflex 1.5" spacer kit is only a hundred bucks so it can be done even less then I paid. The wheels & tires though can get spendy fast. You can be anywhere from 1200ish to 3500 depending on what wheels & tires are chosen.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep lift kit includes the Fox shocks, doesn't it? Are those Mopar lift kit Fox shocks identical to those that come with the Rubicon? I know the Rubicon has a disconnecting sway bar and lower gearing but, I don't care about rock crawling. I enjoy hiking on foot personally. So, off road capability is great but crawling up 45 degree rock scrambles with a 40-60k vehicle is just not for me. I think a Sport S with some big 35 inch tires is more than I would ever use.
The gearing in the max tow and rubicon are the same (4.10).
The Fox shocks on the rubicon are better then standard, but not as good as the Fox shocks in the mopar 2” lift.
You can add quick disconnects for the sway bar to any of them relatively cheap (1-200).

nova-refugee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport
Occupation
Techy stuff
I didn't realize that it was cheap and easy to add sway bar disconnects. Thanks. Probably won't go that route as I said but, good to know that I still can later if I change my mind.

It's a shame you can't get the manual with the 4.10. I don't really trust FCA quality much and the simpler and more mechanical the vehicle the better :LOL:.
Sponsored