Sponsored

What's In YOUR Bed?

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just wondering what you keep in your bed all the time. I keep two Milwaukee Packouts, one for straps, gloves, hitch, lights, etc, and the other for tools or whatever I need to haul and keep safe and dry. Bed Extender is always there if needed, and it fits perfectly in the back seat should you need to remove it to load something bigger.

bed1.jpg

bed2.jpg
Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Any idea if that extender would work with Mopar Hard cover?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Tall ammo can with ratchet straps and 3 2Ă—4s few tarp straps. Just in case I need to haul some plywood... :LOL: then again I do stop on way home from work and buy 2Ă—4 and other boards and plywood. For building stuff when I off work.

Brettzky757

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Sport S
Just wondering what you keep in your bed all the time. I keep two Milwaukee Packouts, one for straps, gloves, hitch, lights, etc, and the other for tools or whatever I need to haul and keep safe and dry. Bed Extender is always there if needed, and it fits perfectly in the back seat should you need to remove it to load something bigger.

Jeep Gladiator What's In YOUR Bed? bed2

Jeep Gladiator What's In YOUR Bed? bed2
I like the extender - was thinking about that. Only downside is you lose the t/g cameral with the tailgate down. But if you need that extra length i bet that helps a lot.

Is that a carpet in the center?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rainman519

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
"borrowed" the wife's yoga mat for the center. Adds some padding and non-slip to the bed.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I have the soft tri fold cover & under it I keep a couple of the black 27 gallon storage totes.. They come in handy for most things not rolling around. & especially for groceries as I load them straight from the cart & then when I get home its 2 totes I carry in instead of 17 bags.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Well my girlfriend was until I got a thank you card in the mail from a motel we stayed at and wouldn’t you know it that was the only time my wife ever went to the mailbox the same day the thank you card came and man do I miss that girlfriend

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
I have the soft tri fold cover & under it I keep a couple of the black 27 gallon storage totes.. They come in handy for most things not rolling around. & especially for groceries as I load them straight from the cart & then when I get home its 2 totes I carry in instead of 17 bags.
Can you take a pic of how they fit? Do the totes roll around?

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Can you take a pic of how they fit? Do the totes roll around?
Roll around No... They do slide a bit while empty, but they are big enough & the bed small enough that I can always reach up & grab them & slide them back without opening the tonneau cover.

Jeep Gladiator What's In YOUR Bed? IMG_0561

Jeep Gladiator What's In YOUR Bed? IMG_0562

khokhonutt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Hi lift, hi lift accessory bag, saw, ax (not pictured), CO2 x2 for onboard air, air tools, regular tools, recovery gear (the bottom picture is during a swap over from the blue Harbor Freight tool bags to an Atlas 46 Yorktown tool roll and an Atlas 46 Canyons cargo bag.
i-xQnZzjc-L.jpg

i-2rjx2dc-L.jpg
Sponsored