Sponsored

Which Gear Shifter Logo do you have?

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I was watching a Gladiator video from late April and I noticed the shifter logo was different than what I have in mine. I have the Gladiator logo on the right. A Motortrend article had the same one in a July 1 story.

I'm curious if any left the factory to dealerships with the old JL logo. Did anyone get one of the OG's?

On a side note, the Motortrend Gladiator has the 'AUTO' label on the front windows lever. I don't have this on my Overland, but this is what @Squatchwatcher brought up in his post here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/auto-down-windows.18272/#post-276222

I wonder what other changes Jeep is making along the way without us knowing.

shifter.gif
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
It appears the ones with the Willy's logo identical to the JL Wranglers were pre-production vehicles and the final release versions are getting the truck specific shift knob inlays. As for the AUTO text I do wonder if they decided to silently remove it as many JL owners have complained about the text rubbing off with little usage. Pure speculation as I have not been able to find any official information specifically addressing either of these changes.