Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
šŸ‘
Oh I was just being sarcastic! I do agree with what you said about the stuff they put in vehicles now being out of control. For me personally, technology in vehicles hit the sweet spot in the late 90ā€™s/early 2000ā€™s. My wife and I always half-joke that we wish we were born before all of this modern technology. Like 1920/30 ish. I tried out homeless life a few years back, living out of my truck bed. Showers were a real challenge.

I am comfortable enough in my manhood to admit though, I bought my 2014 Ram because of the heated steering wheel. My whole life before that I was a devoted GM guy. Not to flex but I work as a carpenter, search and rescue EMT, Air National Guard aviator in a very cold airplane, and I go mountaineering, ice and rock climbing. Iā€™m about 90 minutes south of the Canadian border so itā€™s cold in the winter (Canadians are NOT wimps). I always wondered, if my snow machine can have heated grips why canā€™t my vehicle? Ram answered that first and now I have my first Jeep!

D0C51935-66F0-4B15-B898-4EDDB752EED3.jpeg

E459A805-0C43-4574-9FC1-511D497FFBDA.jpeg
I hear you Buddy...Nice photos BTW My Friend....

At any rate, I am so "Old School" I laugh at myself sometimes...I just got a smart phone and only because my provider is going to 5G Jan 1 and threatened to toss me off the network if I keep my flip phone...Now I have to do my run down the beach with a man-purse/fanny-pack or whatever they call it to carry the monstrocity...You can't get away from the stuff even if one wants too. LOL!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
redds34

redds34

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave 97 GMC Sonoma ZR2, 00 Chevy Blazer ZR2
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
I was able to get a 2021 Mojave. Very happy with it so far.

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
I was able to get a 2021 Mojave. Very happy with it so far.
Congrats! But donā€™t forget the 1st rule of JTM Club: never turn on the steering wheel heater - itā€™ll make you soft (but thatā€™s a risk Iā€™m willing to take ;) )

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Congrats! But donā€™t forget the 1st rule of JTM Club: never turn on the steering wheel heater - itā€™ll make you soft (but thatā€™s a risk Iā€™m willing to take ;) )
Thereā€™s little blue pills for that......

Sponsored

OP
OP
redds34

redds34

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave 97 GMC Sonoma ZR2, 00 Chevy Blazer ZR2
Occupation
Warehouse Manager

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
I'm short as well and my truck is on 37s with a clayton 2.5 inch lift and I can still pull myself into it. Nobody else wants to get in my truck though... I should really get sidesteps
So, you obviously haven't considered the new, interior window mounted winches to hoist people into their seats! Ain't gonna do your research for you bubba...gonna have to google it yourself.
Sponsored