• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona White LE Gladiator soon to be available

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Cherokee Trailhawk, '99 TJ Sport
I ordered a white LE that I may relinquish rights to before before purchase if I can find the interested parties out there. I have FCA DealerConnect access and after just looking today the ETA has been bumped up yet again as in it made it to the rail yard outside of Phoenix at midnight which means it may make it to the dealer as soon as Monday now!

If anyone has interest or knows of anyone please do let me know. I am friends with a desk manager so I can see the ongoing in FCA inventory management/locate/ordering through him. Rarely does a sold order LE not get picked up by the original customer in the cases that someone stumbles upon one that rolls over into general inventory they are going to pay 5K over msrp plus dealer adds. I on the other hand will be looking at somewhere between holdback and invoice with no adds. With an invoice price of 58,379, HB of 1,824 we are looking at a difference of up to 12.5k.

I'd gladly split the difference with someone and teach them how to buy a car in the process. My closest friend is a Broker for Merrill Lynch and he knows more about finance than anyone at any bank or dealership and I've been fortune to be able to learn a lot from him. So if you would be financing it I can show you how to shop credit unions properly too for your best rate and highest limit, hell I'd even go with and help in person if you like, I think it's a blast.

Midnight last night! Can't wait for next week!

LE_JT.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Do people really fall for this BS? You teaching them something as basic as buying a car and financing a car LOL You are such a joker and a troll. This is your first post? smh

Why are you selling your LE?

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha are you serious guy?

I wanted to get a Gladiator in favor of my Trailhawk but obviously it's much more costly and my priorities have since change at the time of ordering as I'm trying to get my fledgling business going and my funds and credit would be better served going toward that now I believe.

As to helping teach an interested buyer on how to buy a vehicle especially if financing, I say that because, well I've been around a lot of and I'm not trying to be degrading what apparently 95% plus percent of people haven't been and understand. I was that way too, I'm fortunate to have some of the friends that I do.

I see people in here speaking about purchase price much more than they should be. Car dealers don't make money on car sales, hell that's not even the business that the manufactures are in. Margins on vehicles a razor think compared to any other retail item that you'll ever buy.

I'd be curious to ask you what you think the first step would be in the car buying process. I may well be mistaken but I don't believe you know what you're talking about. The first sign is that you're a new car buyer. Are you extremely wealthy? Pretty much everyone think that the car buying process is a certain that it actually isn't at all, you're looking one way and the dealer is going after the other.

Regardless of your angry post. What does it matter what you think of my knowledge. If I can attain a vehicle that you can't and even if you were fortunate enough to have the chance to your financial burden would be much heavier.

When you say do people actually fall for that, what exactly do you mean? It's pretty straight forward, why would I be wasting my time typing right now if I didn't believe it to be so. There's nothing to lose on the buyers end, I'm not asking for anything down, I'm offering to split the savings while at the same time giving you a chance to attain a vehicle you may want new but simply don't have the opportunity of.

Whomever moves forward will be able to see the legitimacy in no time. The only potential loss should in your mind should be, well i wasted an hour of my day.

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do people really fall for this BS? You teaching them something as basic as buying a car and financing a car LOL You are such a joker and a troll. This is your first post? smh

Why are you selling your LE?

I can only assume that I'm spot on then. You're like the majority that think they know what they're talking about, when in reality your level of ignorance is as expected.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I can only assume that I'm spot on then. You're like the majority that think they know what they're talking about, when in reality your level of ignorance is as expected.
Dude gtfo - we are buying Gladiators for 5-7% below invoice, so sell your f-in snake oil somewhere else LOL :CWL:

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Give up the VIN and the selling dealer. You brokering this is an added layer that does not need to be there.

I agree with @SleepyJeep , this has borderline scammer written all over it. Sounds like you want to waffle on an order with a possible losing a deposit and came up with this flimflam scenario.

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude gtfo - we are buying Gladiators for 5-7% below invoice, so sell your f-in snake oil somewhere else LOL :CWL:
Oh man. This it's worse than I thought it may be. I am posting this thread in the forum's "for sale" area where one may deem it appropriate, which and where it is.

Here's something I didn't want to initially volunteer because of this exact reaction that I'm receiving now. I used to work for the company. So to the fool that goes by Hootbro that thinks it's an unnecessary added layer that need not be there. No sir, like I had stated earlier it is the layer that need be there for the swing of which I spoke.

This goes to all three of you. In what way or how do you think that this could be a possible scam? Not only is that reasoning nonsensical, it's not possible. Dealers can't keep your deposit (once again Hootbra) despite them having you put one down to feel committed. Federal law guy, get in the game.

To the tool that goes by Sleepyjeep. No. No. I'm sorry to say no-one here is getting an LE for 5-7% beneath invoice(or any gladiator for that matter), they're too new and that'd be well beneath hold back... But oh you know what, I guess I may technically be wrong on your purchase price percentage against invoice. I made mention of this in an earlier post, but what I put down was obviously not picked up on and I'm sorry. I over estimated the respondents ability to reason and have the ability to be logical. Whoever in this forum that claims they purchased in that range beneath invoice is either lying or they did but they just didn't realize that it washed itself out and likely then some with the trade. Sure that may just be a matter of convenience and a couple to a handful of K's, but it doesn't end there. What sort of "great" rate does your bank offer? What could you get through finance at the dealer? CU's?

Apparently it seems like snake oil to the uninformed, and I get it. How do you think banks are so powerful?

Side note: Evil homer must not read well. Clearly missed that I'm not asking nor would it make any sense for me to ask for money down on a vehicle that I don't technically own yet. This same retard Sleppyjoe was busting some other guys balls for trying to sell his 500mi worn LE in the for sell section. I can't speak for that guys reasons, but someone here mentioned to him how he just went beneath msrp by taking it off the lot....

Well you were presented with what you believed would be of interest and then some, just to dispute it's legitimacy without cause.

Looking forward to this next reply!

It's why I won't have children

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe this will help the naysayers. Ask me where something is in FCA's tranport. Ask me how many of these or those are in inventory/transit in whatever part of the country

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Well sir your words have changed my mind, well done. I don't get the impression at all that your a douche.

Your personal friend works for Merrel Lynch? Pfft.

I'm personal friends with Warren Buffet and Tom Skerritt. I think we all know who Tom Skerritt is, but in case you haven't heard of Warren Buffett, he is kind of a big deal.

Mr. Buffett has advised me that I'm lacking the proper capitol to invest in this deal with you. I appreciate you offering us little guys a seat at the big dogs table.

I was serious about the herbalife thing, I'm low on vitamins, can you help me out?

Sponsored

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well sir your words have changed my mind, well done. I don't get the impression at all that your a douche.

Your personal friend works for Merrel Lynch? Pfft.

I'm personal friends with Warren Buffet and Tom Skerritt. I think we all know who Tom Skerritt is, but in case you haven't heard of Warren Buffett, he is kind of a big deal.

Mr. Buffett has advised me that I'm lacking the proper capitol to invest in this deal with you. I appreciate you offering us little guys a seat at the big dogs table.

I was serious about the herbalife thing, I'm low on vitamins, can you help me out?

Ha. what is it with you all and typing like teenage girls? "pfft" "lol" I don't even know what a "smh" is. Suppose I'd have to inquire from a tween.

Either way, are you trying to further prove my point? You are after all doing a pretty decent job of it.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I will hand it to you, you got the gift of gab. Smartest guy in the room. Sorry for doubting you or questioning the motives of a first time post of a guy that joined last Thursday

Send me your Nigerian bank account routing # and terms, I will wire the full amount.

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will hand it to you, you got the gift of gab. Smartest guy in the room. Sorry for doubting you or questioning the motives of a first time post of a guy that joined last Thursday

Send me your Nigerian bank account routing # and terms, I will wire the full amount.
It's a JT forum guy, you joined in the last couple of months yourself. There's a good reason why I wasn't here sooner, and it's that there was no need to be and apparently there still isn't. I did the Jeep forum thing after my TJ, the last of Jeep's vehicles geared toward people that actually used them for what they were meant for and as much as I still love the brand it's gone toward mainstream city and a little dirt path driving that people like, well most likely yourself consider off-roading. As much as tech has evolved there hasn't been a Jeep that's been more capable than the TJ. Why do you think that is?

Once again missing the boat like the other kid, you either can't read well or just spout nonsense.

Either way, I appreciate the welcome from a well tenured three month old member!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Slow those big sentences and words down man. Us simpletons cannot keep up.

Do I just sign a bunch of blank checks and mail my checkbook to you?

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slow those big sentences and words down man. Us simpletons cannot keep up.

Do I just sign a bunch of blank checks and mail my checkbook to you?
Oh life in Delaware...
Sponsored