• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona White LE Gladiator soon to be available

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Some people are so quick to judge. Do you accept western union or iTunes gift cards?
Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
All joking aside. I think this is why you're getting so much grief...you don't even own the truck. You just ordered it.
Best case scenario is that it's not a scam, and you're just a wannabe middleman trying to make some money on a deal that's not even yours to make. In that case it's not a scam; it's a hustle.
This is probably the worst place to try that too. Maybe try Craigslist.

OP
OP
catamarac

catamarac

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Cherokee Trailhawk, '99 TJ Sport
All joking aside. I think this is why you're getting so much grief...you don't even own the truck. You just ordered it.
Best case scenario is that it's not a scam, and you're just a wannabe middleman trying to make some money on a deal that's not even yours to make. In that case it's not a scam; it's a hustle.
This is probably the worst place to try that too. Maybe try Craigslist.
Maybe a more reasonable voice?

Best case for the taker or me? I know why this is a hard concept for you all to grasp but it shouldn't be, but I get it we are all behind our keyboards and it's not the typical playing field. None of us would speak this way to each other in person, at least I'd hope so.

Mr Baker though sir, let me explain this once more perhaps it was lost upon you with all the nonsense. The Last LE that was sold here came from another of the same company's dealerships in a different state that was not abandoned but ordered from an employee of whom had no intention of buying, which yes is terrible. They shipped it down to the Phoenix area for a buyer who obviously didn't order it through the central ordering system. Well he payed 5k plus adds over the msrp. So middleman? Surely not in the way you intend it to mean, no. If I don't take it it will sell the same way. Retard Joe over here can talk all he wants about the 5-7% nonsense thinking it's a loser for the dealer while the dealership is laughing at him after thoroughly devaluing his trade, and/or taking him on rate but he's happy, he after thinks he payed 5-7% under invoice. Take all factors out and call it a cash deal, no absolutely not, you can not buy a gladiator beneath invoice, let alone under a market adjustment for an LE. It hasn't happened, period.

I ordered it, I worked for the company they wouldn't have it if it weren't for me doing so. So absolutely yes there is quite the chasm between what I take for opposed to you. I don't expect you guys to know this, you can't know it.

Some people know it though, few but some do. Meanwhile I'll assume that one or more of you all are christian, or are of whatever other ridiculous religious belief. No one, absolutely no one can or does know that to be true yet plenty of idiots abide.

This should not be so complicated to you or hard to believe. The level of ignorance here, lack of giving the benefit of the doubt when there is nothing to lose as you should of noticed I asked for nothing down/upfront, is ironically that of the religious.

This will go nowhere for me in here, that was quickly realized. Though I do always enjoy a good(or lopsided) debate.

So go forth! Believe in the absurd. When it comes to a scenario that should seem as if it could be plausible simply on it's face, push it aside ridicule it and go back to being sheep with the rest of the crowd. It's funny how Jeep when they show their statistics on customer base say that roughly 5% of the base now are doers, while over 90 being showers. It's the unfortunate reason that the wrangler's wheel base grew a good 8 inches, the reason why 95% are four door, 98 automatic trans.

Still the best brand out there for what it does, it's just veered course a bit by the mall crawlers.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Okay. I understand now. You're just a really good dude. And a prospective buyer will actually save money by giving you money. Thanks for going out of your way to help people out.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
A square deal should not take writing mini novels for posts to explain that it is in ones best interests to accept said deal.

"Hustle" was a good term mentioned to describe this.

Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
"Meanwhile I'll assume that one or more of you all arechristian, or are of whatever other ridiculous religious belief." ~Arrogant internet genius

I have a major in mechanical engineering with a minor in mathematics. You used to sell cars. Takes a special kind of genius to talk down to people they know nothing about on the internet.

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
You've unleashed a level of douchbaggery I've yet to see on these forums.

You were rightly called out for a tedious and shady looking post. And your response has been to tell us how stupid, ignorant we are?

Did you just get out of some weekend entrepreneurship conference at the Scottsdale regional airport Hilton? Is that why you are behaving this way?

BTW, you didn't seem impressed that I'm personal friends with Tom Skerritt. That hurt my feelings.

Blown7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Hellcat powered CJ7..... 2007 Jeep SRT8...2018 Trackhawk
I see people in here speaking about purchase price much more than they should be. Car dealers don't make money on car sales, hell that's not even the business that the manufactures are in. Margins on vehicles a razor think compared to any other retail item that you'll ever buy.
I for one am interested in what you have to teach regarding this information.

Forget the others .. I'm seriously interested.

Also that you have a Dealerconnect login...interesting.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
:lipssealed:

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Ok, so I can't hold it in anymore.
If I read your post correctly you are offering to broker a deal for someone to buy an LE for $64629. Or a little over 1k over MSRP? Does this final cost include any dealer fees and such, like leather seat stain protection and high gloss ceramitough paint coating?
It does seem like an uphill battle for you. And do I understand correctly that you were or currently are an employee of said dealership? I know real estate agents have to disclose if they have any interest in a property but I doubt the same applies to car dealers.
If you had taken the time to search the forum you may have found that in fact a lot of LEs have gone to those other than the original customer and it seems that plenty of dealers ordered LEs perhaps in the name of an employee (sound familiar).
I have no interest in name calling or disruption but I really am curious what the game is here. And yes I am in fact buying my Gladiator Rubicon for 6% under invoice at about 49k on a 56k MSRP. I am not financing through the dealer so it would be the same as a cash purchase. Despite what you think it has been done many times by the people on this forum.

Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Following for the nonsensical dialogue and also I’m looking for a fake company to send me a 5k check for a 3k item as long as I send them 1k back.

“My friend is a broker at Merrill”

Yea, you and about a million other people have broker friends, as they employ about 15k advisors.

And wait, you’ll even show me how to shop credit unions? Thank god. There’s definitely no place that I could just type in credit union rates and get an answer on the internet, so I’m so glad you’re here.

Listen man, maybe your intentions are good, but you had a whacky way of showing it.

I literally just put in an order at 3% below invoice, so I’m unsure why you think everyone is lying, and they also had an LE on the lot with the same deal. Many Dealers all over my area have at least one LE(4 within 25 miles), so go pull the wool over the eyes of someone in the Hyundai forum.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I'm sad this seems to have died. I had real questions .

smess

I will sell my White LE if someone wants it, it has never been titled and I will sell it below MSRP. It is still at the dealer and I have not picked it up yet but its paid for. Cash buyers only, I don't offer financing. I have a car dealers license and bought it for myself but now I am fine waiting for the diesel. Buyer will be the first owner, no dealer fees etc just a straight cash deal.

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Oh man. This it's worse than I thought it may be. I am posting this thread in the forum's "for sale" area where one may deem it appropriate, which and where it is.

Here's something I didn't want to initially volunteer because of this exact reaction that I'm receiving now. I used to work for the company. So to the fool that goes by Hootbro that thinks it's an unnecessary added layer that need not be there. No sir, like I had stated earlier it is the layer that need be there for the swing of which I spoke.

This goes to all three of you. In what way or how do you think that this could be a possible scam? Not only is that reasoning nonsensical, it's not possible. Dealers can't keep your deposit (once again Hootbra) despite them having you put one down to feel committed. Federal law guy, get in the game.

To the tool that goes by Sleepyjeep. No. No. I'm sorry to say no-one here is getting an LE for 5-7% beneath invoice(or any gladiator for that matter), they're too new and that'd be well beneath hold back... But oh you know what, I guess I may technically be wrong on your purchase price percentage against invoice. I made mention of this in an earlier post, but what I put down was obviously not picked up on and I'm sorry. I over estimated the respondents ability to reason and have the ability to be logical. Whoever in this forum that claims they purchased in that range beneath invoice is either lying or they did but they just didn't realize that it washed itself out and likely then some with the trade. Sure that may just be a matter of convenience and a couple to a handful of K's, but it doesn't end there. What sort of "great" rate does your bank offer? What could you get through finance at the dealer? CU's?

Apparently it seems like snake oil to the uninformed, and I get it. How do you think banks are so powerful?

Side note: Evil homer must not read well. Clearly missed that I'm not asking nor would it make any sense for me to ask for money down on a vehicle that I don't technically own yet. This same retard Sleppyjoe was busting some other guys balls for trying to sell his 500mi worn LE in the for sell section. I can't speak for that guys reasons, but someone here mentioned to him how he just went beneath msrp by taking it off the lot....

Well you were presented with what you believed would be of interest and then some, just to dispute it's legitimacy without cause.

Looking forward to this next reply!

It's why I won't have children
WOW you quite a guy, must have contacts at the very top, I'll jump, all-cash buyer here financing, don't need no stinkin financing. I'll give you full price and take some for yourself, where do I send the money:

zimbabwe-100-trillion_med_hr.jpg

JTGladJLRubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland & 2018 JLUR
Anyone who uses the “ R” word slang is clearly an uneducated and/or ignorant schmoozer scammer. My AA sponsor and best friend, Guy Fieri, Yeah, the mayor of flavor town and he told me this deal was so full of shit.
Sponsored