First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’ll be down in Florida in may likely through September.
We’ll have to do some rum drinking and 🐄 💩 ing
Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Cool! Doesn't look like we are on any of the same trail rides. This is our rig. Say hi if you happen to see us. We'll have a modified Rebel Off Road rack on as well with red Jerry cans on it.

IMG_0471 2.JPG
Absolutely. Will keep eyes peeled for you.

Our rig goes in shop this week to be “transformed”. Moab will be first real test other than some quick hits here in AZ before we mosy on up.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
We've signed up for Cliffhanger, Steel Bender, and Pritchett Canyon. Will be doing some other trails on our own. Who else is going?
We'll be there the 27th through the 31st. Maybe longer. We typically avoid the safari groups (nothing against them of course!) as we just like to do our own thing.

Thank god I have the gladiator to haul around all the extra fuel my 2 door JK needs =)

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
My brother and I are heading west on the 26th and will be there Saturday night. We're running trails on our own. We've got 6 Jeeps in the group, including my JLUR, my brother's JTR, 3 JKUs and 1 JKR. We'll leave for home April 2.

We're getting together to put lifts on two of the JKU's and do some maintenance on our Jeeps in a week or two. It's a good excuse to eat some pizza, drink some beers, and bullshit while looking forward to the trip. The others in the group have never been to Moab, so they are eating themselves to get out there!

We're currently evaluating trails we want to do. We'll pick a primary each day with at least 2 back-ups. I've been to Moab twice and my favs are Hells Revenge, Fins N Things, and Elephant Hill. We're looking to do those plus Metal Masher, Poison Spider, and White Rim. I doubt we'll get six permits for Elephant Hill, but you never know. HR and Fins we will likely do on the same day. I'm sure there will be other 2-fers.

Here's my brothers Gladiator and my Wrangler last night after a quick wash.

Jeep Gladiator Who is going to Easter Jeep Safari? josW8r7

Jeep Gladiator Who is going to Easter Jeep Safari? q944p8U

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
My brother and I are heading west on the 26th and will be there Saturday night. We're running trails on our own. We've got 6 Jeeps in the group, including my JLUR, my brother's JTR, 3 JKUs and 1 JKR. We'll leave for home April 2.

We're getting together to put lifts on two of the JKU's and do some maintenance on our Jeeps in a week or two. It's a good excuse to eat some pizza, drink some beers, and bullshit while looking forward to the trip. The others in the group have never been to Moab, so they are eating themselves to get out there!

We're currently evaluating trails we want to do. We'll pick a primary each day with at least 2 back-ups. I've been to Moab twice and my favs are Hells Revenge, Fins N Things, and Elephant Hill. We're looking to do those plus Metal Masher, Poison Spider, and White Rim. I doubt we'll get six permits for Elephant Hill, but you never know. HR and Fins we will likely do on the same day. I'm sure there will be other 2-fers.

We have most of your trails on our list as well. Hells Revenge, Fins N Things, Metal Masher, Poison Spyder, and Elephant Hill. We are there before EJS starts and will try to hit the more popular ones ahead of time.

We will have a JKU with us as well. It won't be doing any of the harder trails since it is still open differentials.

Sponsored

jeepnkev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.infocus5280.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Adventure Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be there, can't wait! Super bummed about the vendor show, loved looking at all the displays.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Wed fr m

Let us know your tentative itinerary once you know. I'll be there during the weekdays.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Wed fr m

Let us know your tentative itinerary once you know. I'll be there during the weekdays.
Will do! We're meeting soon to lay it out with primary and back-up trails each day.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Will do! We're meeting soon to lay it out with primary and back-up trails each day.
My schedule:
Tue - Backwards Bill 10am.
Wed - Fins and Things 8am.
Hope to hit trails in afternoon on these 2 days. Maybe Poison Spider, Steel Bender, or Metal Masher and take bypasses on the most difficult obstacles.

Thur - family day
Friday - Elephant Hill solo. Heading into Needles to camp (permit reserved)
Sponsored

Last edited: