First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Saw a option that was made out of some hard type plastic scratch resistant and covered rear doors. Thought I had it written down any leads?
Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
I have them, great fit!

OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
I have them, great fit!
Good to know just reached out to them.. How well would they do with a working dog? Rather not have to keep dogs in a kennel in the truck due to the nature of our use of it.

Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Good to know just reached out to them.. How well would they do with a working dog? Rather not have to keep dogs in a kennel in the truck due to the nature of our use of it.
Sorry bro, my pooch is 20#, not too tough on the gear 😉. I purchased the ones which block the door handle.

Tackett1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT overland
Occupation
NP-C
I also have a working dog and don’t feel the need for these, though they are cool.

I say down, she goes down. I say stay, she stays until released. That includes molesting the door panels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
I also have a working dog and don’t feel the need for these, though they are cool.

I sat down, she goes down. I say stay, she stays until released. That includes molesting the door panels.
I do appreciate that. My Service Dog is not the issue, my Hunting Dog though is, scent dog. If we where doing normal things it would not be an issue. We will be living out of this vehicle for 3-4 months at a time during our bigger trips. Even though she is well trained she does have separation anxiety as such without us being able to trim her claws, an issue we never where able to get around, can cause some damage from her just standing and looking out the window on leather or fabric. In the end its cheap insurance and is far from being a training issue if that is what you where trying to associate it to. Anyhow I usually keep her in a kennel when traveling but this use isnt going to have that option. I do keep my service animal in the cab with me full time. I will keep a divider up to keep them in the back when we have to leave her or them in there to go in a store or something.

Still stuck on the dig about hey my dog stays when I tell it too. If that was meant in that way. Not cool dude. But good for you to have a dog that doesnt hurt your interiors. Do your dogs stick there heads out the windows? Ever get excited? If not a dig see it how it was written from another perspective. Could have been worded much better just my thought. Maybe my PTS just erking me more than others or my TBI making me see a connection that isnt there.

Tackett1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT overland
Occupation
NP-C
I do appreciate that. My Service Dog is not the issue, my Hunting Dog though is, scent dog. If we where doing normal things it would not be an issue. We will be living out of this vehicle for 3-4 months at a time during our bigger trips. Even though she is well trained she does have separation anxiety as such without us being able to trim her claws, an issue we never where able to get around, can cause some damage from her just standing and looking out the window on leather or fabric. In the end its cheap insurance and is far from being a training issue if that is what you where trying to associate it to. Anyhow I usually keep her in a kennel when traveling but this use isnt going to have that option. I do keep my service animal in the cab with me full time. I will keep a divider up to keep them in the back when we have to leave her or them in there to go in a store or something.

Still stuck on the dig about hey my dog stays when I tell it too. If that was meant in that way. Not cool dude. But good for you to have a dog that doesnt hurt your interiors. Do your dogs stick there heads out the windows? Ever get excited? If not a dig see it how it was written from another perspective. Could have been worded much better just my thought. Maybe my PTS just erking me more than others or my TBI making me see a connection that isnt there.
It wasn’t a dig. I even said it was a cool product. I was explaining why I personally don’t feel like I need them.

Sponsored

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Thank you SO SO SO Much for reaching out to us. We'll be reaching out back later on this afternoon, sorry for the late reply, it has been super crazy busy here...but we'll reach out later on today.

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
It wasn’t a dig. I even said it was a cool product. I was explaining why I personally don’t feel like I need them.
It's all good, our Skinz are not for EVERYONE, we understand. Some of the people who buy from us don't even have dogs, they use them to protect their panels from work equipment, camping gear or whatever else they throw in the back seats.

OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Thank you SO SO SO Much for reaching out to us. We'll be reaching out back later on this afternoon, sorry for the late reply, it has been super crazy busy here...but we'll reach out later on today.
Hey there. Thanks for the super fast reply. I’ll send back an email after dinner. It’s going to be a full and interesting year for sure. So much more to come folks so much more.

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
glad to have come across this thread. my dog doesn't really scratch at the doors, but occasionally likes to stick his head out the window and will step on the handle. need to see if/how much scratching is being done. I never sit back there, and never really look.

MarkN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I got them and love em!! My German Shepherd sheds and drools. Just got back from a two week trip and my truck was trashed inside and out. Clean up was quick and easy. Ran the shop vac over everything, (no carpet), and wiped the hard surfaces with a wet rag. Doors clean up easy with Thin Skinz. I highly recommend them!

Mark
Sponsored