Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
23’ Diesel Rubicon Sarge Green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Fantastic build, love the attention to detail on the color coordination, it has come together so elegantly. I too am running the quick-release flaps, love them and wanted to look into the XR flairs but assumed they wouldn't work with the flaps. Any issues at all or do they play nicely together?
Just realized that your build is what drove me towards rokblokz. Great looking Jeep!
Winch guard installed. I also have a Maximus-3 JL XLP Hoop but I would have to modify it to fit with my flag mount. Not sure if it's worth the hassle. I think I like how this looks.
Update: Maximus makes a bracket for the flag mount that works with the hoop. Just placed an order.

This brings us up to date with all mods so far. Have a couple small skid plates on the way so I will post another update once those are installed.

1680529029966.png

1680529180423.png
Update on the Maximus-3 XLP Hoop. Ultimately decided against it. Cancelled the flag mount and returned the hoop. Will be sticking with this setup. I prefer the lower profile of this setup.
Sponsored

skyleranelson

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Installed XR fender flares on front. Rears were delayed in shipment. Pretty simple, used existing holes.
Great choices! Which Rigid Industries Floods are these? Can’t seem to locate these exact ones. Also what orange/amber lights are you using on the bumper? Best setup I’ve seen so far.

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Great choices! Which Rigid Industries Floods are these? Can’t seem to locate these exact ones. Also what orange/amber lights are you using on the bumper? Best setup I’ve seen so far.
Thank you!
The floods on the bumper are R-Series 46 Floods. They’ve since been discontinued and replaced by the new 360 series.
The lights on the cowl are Rigid Dually XL in Hyperspot

Floods
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/rigid-industries-r-series-46-pro-flood-light-633113/_/R-FLWB-633113

Hyperspots
https://www.rigidindustries.com/d-xl-pro-hyperspot-pair-322413.html

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Rigid Dually XL Hyperspots mentioned above installed.
Jeep Gladiator WILDTACO's 23' Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel Build Journal IMG_7666

Hdog911

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Occupation
Clerk
Love the attention to the color combo. Unsolicited opinion - buy the black warn fairlead or powdercoat it black and hide the badlands logo. Also if the bottom orange lights were Bronze that'd be killer.

I also went with ecodiesel, most expensive and coolest part were the ADS triple bypass shocks. If you haven't decided on a lift Liberty Mountain Fabrication sold me my package - Synergy 4" + ADS shocks and air bumps and he's really good at what he does.

Sponsored

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Love the attention to the color combo. Unsolicited opinion - buy the black warn fairlead or powdercoat it black and hide the badlands logo. Also if the bottom orange lights were Bronze that'd be killer.

I also went with ecodiesel, most expensive and coolest part were the ADS triple bypass shocks. If you haven't decided on a lift Liberty Mountain Fabrication sold me my package - Synergy 4" + ADS shocks and air bumps and he's really good at what he does.
Thank you. The current fairlead is a Factor 55 1.5" Hawse fairlead with a Type III hard anodized coating. A black fairlead might look better but it's hard to improve on the functionality of the anodized Factor 55. I do want to get rid of the badlands logo but not sure how I will go about that just yet. Possibly just wrapping the letters black would do the trick. And I've been unsuccessful in finding the original amber covers for those lights for a few years now.

As far as the lift goes, I have found that it will most likely not be necessary. I've had the 35's fully stuffed without any rubbing. I need to get out some more to do a bit more testing but it's working well so far.

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Rigid Dually XL Hyperspots mentioned above installed.
Jeep Gladiator WILDTACO's 23' Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel Build Journal IMG_7666
That is one handsome rig. If that color was available when the '21 JTRD debuted, I would have gone that way. Great looking truck, and you even color-matched the dog. That's attention to detail!

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
That is one handsome rig. If that color was available when the '21 JTRD debuted, I would have gone that way. Great looking truck, and you even color-matched the dog. That's attention to detail!
Thank you! I originally wanted Firecracker Red but that was unavailable when I placed my order. Ultimately very happy with Sarge Green.
Dog was powdercoated as soon as the truck came home. 😁

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Finally got around to installing the golden diaper AKA the Metalcloak rear diff skid. Super solid. You can also see the Airlift system I put in 2 weeks ago.

Still have control arm and shock skids laying around just haven't had the time to slap them on.

Jeep Gladiator WILDTACO's 23' Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel Build Journal 1686142435975

Sponsored

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
RokBlokz quick release mud flaps in XL Long installed.

Jeep Gladiator WILDTACO's 23' Sarge Green Rubicon Diesel Build Journal 1686142435975
Any issue with the right exiting exhaust? I know there site indicated an issue a while back.

OP
OP
wildtaco

wildtaco

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Any issue with the right exiting exhaust? I know there site indicated an issue a while back.
Yea I saw that too but no issues on mine. Cleared no problem.

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
Nice ride and my biased opinion one of the best colors! Have fun with the build

OP
OP