First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator(ordered), 2013 Jeep JK
Occupation
Restaurant manager
Looks good, have any more pictures of the mud flaps? Are they the rokblokz? Looking to add a set to my willys.

Sponsored

Ckornoski

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator(ordered), 2013 Jeep JK
Occupation
Restaurant manager
Thanks! I like the xl long look

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
for the willys trim, I installed weathertech 110097-120113 front and rear mud flap set, and the fit, account for the rock rail, holes all line up.
I posted under another thread but if you are wondering if they fit because the website doesn’t have a willys gladiator option... happy to report they do.

after tax and shipping, just under $100 all (4)

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 43D5A61D-33CC-4806-AD59-C3570A6AFCE7

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club A5378D36-8039-46A3-AD2B-F9DB7336981F

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club B30986E0-B596-4E91-95CA-5A2006D5F80C

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club D944435F-2939-4D5D-951A-A78961614D95

Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club B23EAEA9-EF94-4E0D-B7C4-E4DEA040BA16

RayC

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys EcoDiesel
Hi All, I just got my Willys about 2 weeks ago. Pretty much still stock with the exception of the Nerf Bars, Line-X bedliner, Swing Case, and a few decals/window tints. Hard Gator FX bed cover on it’s way and looking to upgrade all halogen to LED. Suggestions appreciated!

37247932-202D-4C6A-90D8-9D90D1CDC0A6.jpeg

5F5EB244-C0F2-4012-9B36-82894F197557.jpeg

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Looks good!

I’m trying to figure out the LED too.
seems there’s a lot of 7” lights from the jk being sold with trim/fillers and some 9” (correct size) but the 9” all have the halo or a built in daylight running light which I’m not opposed to, other than it requires rewiring or a fuse tap, which I’m not excited about...

Or there are bulb relplacements, some appear to work and are made to properly orient for high, low, beam cutoff... others not so much.

I dont know the answer yet, but those seem to be the issues

RayC

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! That’s exactly what I came across. I emailed KC to check if they’re planing on releasing the Gravity Pros in 9” anytime soon. Not holding my breath for an answer but if they do, I’ll post here.

Looks good!

seems there’s a lot of 7” lights from the jk being sold with trim/fillers and some 9” (correct size) but the 9” all have the halo or a built in daylight running light which I’m not opposed to, other than it requires rewiring or a fuse tap, which I’m not excited about...

Or there are bulb relplacements, some appear to work and are made to properly orient for high, low, beam cutoff... others not so much.

Sponsored

RayC

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! That’s exactly what I came across. I emailed KC to check if they’re planing on releasing the Gravity Pros in 9” anytime soon. Not holding my breath for an answer but if they do, I’ll post here.
I ended up putting LED bulbs for both headlights and fog lights. No issues at all but will likely change to the KC Gravity Pro’s 9” when they come out mid year...at least that is what I was told from their customer svc dep.

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep
Looks good!

I just ordered the Mopar headlight... They are pricy but I kinda like the design $675 for the kit