Sponsored

Willys sport with proximity locks?

Bored4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've noticed that on jeeps build & price. You can get proximity entry on a Willys Sport. Jeeps site states that trim comes with manual windows and locks. Does selecting proximity entry give the Willys Sport power locks? Could this just be a error on the build and price? Figured I'd see if any of you might know because I haven't had any luck.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question. But it got me curious. I just checked and the keyless entry is now available on all trim levels. Just a few months ago it was only available on the higher trims.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Revisiting this post.

So for 2022 the proximity keyless entry comes standard in the Technology Package. The Technology Package comes standard with the Willys. So there you go. Willys gets proximity keyless entry by default.

Cripton805

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
So the
Revisiting this post.

So for 2022 the proximity keyless entry comes standard in the Technology Package. The Technology Package comes standard with the Willys. So there you go. Willys gets proximity keyless entry by default.
So, this basically means that the Willys Sport is now "Only Limited" to manual windows or are you getting the Willys and Willys Sport mixed up?

I don't see why they would make the technology package standard on the Willys Sport unless they eliminated the Sport model altogether.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the

So, this basically means that the Willys Sport is now "Only Limited" to manual windows or are you getting the Willys and Willys Sport mixed up?

I don't see why they would make the technology package standard on the Willys Sport unless they eliminated the Sport model altogether.
I said Willys not Willys Sport.

Willys Sport = Sport
Willys = Sport S

Sponsored

Cripton805

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
From my understanding, the only way to get power locks and proximity sensors on a Willys Sport was by adding the premium half doors with power locks. (Dual Door Option). I think it's like a $4,000+ additional cost.

I think the base doors are still basic with the addition of premium half doors.