First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
I have thought about these, I don't feel the need to leave my windows cracked, and I can leave them up in the rain. However there's a few things about the Jeep that bother me and I thought maybe these would help with the aero that causes:

1. buffeting with the windows all the way down - do they deflect the air out at all? Sorry, I have hair and it sucks pulling into work or wherever looking like I finished playing bass for Motley Crue. I keep a hat on the hook on the back of the passenger's seat but then I'm just walking in with permanent hat-head.

2. Given the upright windshield and extreme bug splatter we go through a lot of windshield washer fluid. I think due to the aero of the truck and specifically the door mirror, when you spray the windshield all the goop wraps around the windshield and coats the front half of the driver's door window. Or, if the window is down, coats you. Also bugs seem to get diverted into that part of the window themselves due to the airflow.

Has anyone noticed if these help? Maybe by changing the aero of that door mirror or just deflecting air away from the driver's window?
Sponsored