Sponsored

Working on making a “Jeep Commercial-esque” video here’s what I’ve got so far. ..

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Careful, someone will sue you when they hydrolock their engine plowing off into a stream too fast ;-) Nice video.

Sponsored

SmoothRegulator

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JT Overland Ecodiesel (EU spec)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask what equipment you use for filming?
Those shots already look very appealing.

OP
OP
GJMAGI

GJMAGI

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR LE
May I ask what equipment you use for filming?
Those shots already look very appealing.
No problem, that’s a Parrot Bebop 2 drone and Sony a7iii w/ a 35mm Rokinon lens. I’ll probably add some gimbal shots and interior shots too soon.

Fireman 848

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport S max tow, Sting-Grey , 2019 Hyundai Tucson Night Edition, 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited
Occupation
Professional Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Truth be told! I like yours, better than Bill Murray's commercial. Not to take anything away Mr. Murray. He is still one of the greats.

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I tend to be critical of things I love.

The Jeep isn't doing anything any other SUV or truck could do.

At some points you can tell a drone was used because the camera jerks as the drone flies to move with the truck

Show off the truck's abilities. None of the Jeep commercials have the JT doing truck things. Go off-roading with it loaded with 1000lbs in conditions a F150 or Taco couldnt go or at least do as well as.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I tend to be critical of things I love.

The Jeep isn't doing anything any other SUV or truck could do.

At some points you can tell a drone was used because the camera jerks as the drone flies to move with the truck

Show off the truck's abilities. None of the Jeep commercials have the JT doing truck things. Go off-roading with it loaded with 1000lbs in conditions a F150 or Taco couldnt go or at least do as well as.
This is why my favorite Jeep commercial of all time is the wrangler “anti-manifesto”!!!
Talks about car companies bragging how great their crossover is while its driving a dirt road smoother than the field behind my barn or a plowed snowy road, throwing saying like “get out there” and “get away from it all” and all the while showing a rubicon crossing a stream as deep as the 33’ tires and crawling up a rocky face on the exit. Says “lets see your honda do that!” Without having to say it. :rock:

Need something similar for the JT. Maybe show a F150 and others struggling to gain an inch on a muddy or rocky trail and have a JTR weave between them passing them by and continuing without them. Something that grabs the attention of those that feel their 4x4 truck is the best and leaves them thinking I NEED ONE OF THOSE!!

Let’s be real some commercials are what sells the vehicles

Couldn’t find ‘Jeeps’ video on YouTube but plenty of copies of it there.

Sponsored

Last edited: