Wranglers don't wave

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
I give up! Here in Hamilton Ontario maybe 3 out of 10 wave back and I drive both my gladiator & my YJ & it just gets worse every year.. less & less wave back so now I just turn my head & pretend I don’t see them. I have owned my Yj for 30 years & never thought I’d ever stop with the wave but it’s frustrating
Sponsored

TNGatorBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1985 CJ8 Scrambler and 2014 Grand Cherokee WK2 (For Sale)
Occupation
Executive Director
I ALWAYS get waves when I'm in my 85 Scrambler but my Gladiator... Not so much.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
F’em. I wave to all. It’s for me, not them. Plus, my JTR is unique enough that most people stare anyway. My favorite are the Ram and Raptor owners. With the Mopar lift and 37s, I sit higher than their stock trucks, plus I’m faster. Not that I flaunt that fact...unless challenged...

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
I get waves all the time but not from all. It seems that I get fewer waves from folks who have done less mods. So I suspect it is folks who bought a jeep but are not really aware of or involved in Jeep culture so to speak.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
I wave at JTs and jeeps in general who wave at me. One of my fav waves was a gobi trailhawk renegade drove past me on a frontage road. He waved, i waved back, looked in my rear view and realized it was a white renegade lol! Cat had his toaster covered in mud, i respect that and mostly appreciated the wave. If you are putting too much thought into wave vs. not wave imo your missing the poInt.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I get waves all the time but not from all. It seems that I get fewer waves from folks who have done less mods. So I suspect it is folks who bought a jeep but are not really aware of or involved in Jeep culture so to speak.
Same here. The modded Jeeps seem to wave and be more friendly than the stock ones, do.

Tall Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Super Trucker...
I work out of a small town in Illinois and that is where mine was purchased. Everyone out there seems to wave. JK's, JL's, and JT's.

I drove it back to NY the other day was getting waves out on the interstate from Jeeps going the opposite direction.

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
in the Outer Banks the other weekend we waved more than we ever have, mostly to wranglers but lots of JTs too. the jeep life is alive and well there
Sponsored