First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Teacher-Retired Firefighter
You're right. It's been going on for years. We named our 4 wheelers too. I even named my personal weapons like we do in the military. Sometimes it's just fun and cool!
My sidearm, no matter which one I am carrying... “Rosco” cop kinda thing from the academy. got it from my firearms instructor! My Jeep is white too, calling it something like Storm Trooper would be fun

Sponsored

Diaster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
You're right. And using your theory it has a name. Jeep Gladiator.
Yes that is the “official” name, but like Falcon is the official F16 name and Viper is the unofficial name adopted by an agency. If I name mine StormTrooper, that is the unofficial name of my agency. I think my whole point could be summed up in, no need for people to put other people doing something that makes them happy, so long as they aren’t causing harm!

Diaster

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Now this idea is growing on me.. My personalized plate is NORGE Norwegian for Norway, my call sign (from back in the day) was Diaster, I still use it from time to time.. My wife is Russian and suggested, Белая акула, White Shark... then she tossed out Iceberg and Glacier (innRussian) cause it White of course, then Storm Trooper (Star Wars Fan and again white) came to mind, .now RAMBO could be cool, Right Attitude Makes Best Overlander. overlander... wait a minute... OUTLANDER. I like that, a play on Overlander but different, meaning not from here, as in stranger in a strange land.... not trying to overthink this, but brainstorming as I type.... yep OUTLANDER seems to be rising to the top. I will,put it out there, what do you guys think...

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
My kids came up with ‘Chuck The Big Red Truck’. I’m not feeling it but I haven’t come up with anything better. Yet...

Jeep Gladiator Your Jeep's name EE24ADB6-ECF1-4226-8D74-7C8E27DFC165

Sponsored

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
Pretty simple. Mine is "the Jeep" or "the truck". Don't really name my cars.
Sponsored