First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m hoping Bestop sees this and can help me out so I can decide on if I should order dual tops or just the hard top and soft top separate.

I know Bestop makes the soft top for both the JL and now the JT. On the JL there is an option for a tan top now, will there be a tan top for the JT? If you guys can’t disclose if you guys are supplying one for the JT from the factory do you plan to make one for the aftermarket ?

Also the CORE doors that you guys will be releasing for the JL, when do they become available ? And also as the JL can be ordered with a tan top now, can the CORE doors be configured with tan uppers?

Hoping that you guys can help me out so I can make an informed decision when buying my JT and I’m very interested in a tan top for it as I believe others are as well.

Thanks.
Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
On the same topic I would like to know if there are plans to build a soft top that folds all the way down to the top of the bed. If said plans did exist I would just get the hard top option from the factory and not the dual top.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
On the same topic I would like to know if there are plans to build a soft top that folds all the way down to the top of the bed. If said plans did exist I would just get the hard top option from the factory and not the dual top.
SAMSIES! Please please make a top to fold down to the bed.

The top flapping in the wind above the Truck looks weird.

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

JL Core doors will be out early next year most likely, and we will not be offering color uppers at this time.

As far as the tan top for the JT, I highly doubt it with the way the sales are going to the JL tan top, I will see if i can get more info but it has been hard to come by since prices aren't released yet.

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

JL Core doors will be out early next year most likely, and we will not be offering color uppers at this time.

As far as the tan top for the JT, I highly doubt it with the way the sales are going to the JL tan top, I will see if i can get more info but it has been hard to come by since prices aren't released yet.

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop
Thanks Cassie! Any info is appreciated.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop
No tan top? I hate that. I was hoping to skip the factory soft top and spring for your tan option.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey @BestopTeam , what about this question,

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the help. I really hope you guys will offer a tan top for the Gladiator. If I was buying a JL I would for sure be ordering one.

I know you guys did some one off work for Project Code1. If someone wanted a one off tan top for the Gladiator and Tan uppers for the Core doors is that something that could be possible ? I know you guys make the OEM stuff so I’d love to have that OEM quality in the a colour choice that is available for the JL but on my Gladiator. I don’t mind paying extra for it, but hopefully it will be possible so I know how to order my Gladiator.

Thanks for the help.

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay!

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I have a question. Being new to Jeep stuff...can you get the soft top and later on down the road get the hard top and still get the wireing for the heated rear glass? Or if you buy hard top later on your just screwed with what you get?

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I have a question. Being new to Jeep stuff...can you get the soft top and later on down the road get the hard top and still get the wireing for the heated rear glass? Or if you buy hard top later on your just screwed with what you get?
The hard top wiring kit can be purchased though and installed by a dealer. On Wranglers, anyway.
Sponsored