Sponsored

7% Below Invoice Pricing for Gladiator!!!

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
Your very wise #1. My main point was everyone on this forum has had such an early interest in this, they should get in before the masses start to make the list blow up on Monday. I can see how it might make a difference in delivery date by several weeks. However we will all be jealous seeing your pics hauling plywood first. Well played.
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your very wise #1. My main point was everyone on this forum has had such an early interest in this, they should get in before the masses start to make the list blow up on Monday. I can see how it might make a difference in delivery date by several weeks. However we will all be jealous seeing your pics hauling plywood first. Well played.
Totally agree. But in all honesty #6 could get theirs before #1. Now #73 will probably be delayed. It Travis is the man!

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Totally agree. But in all honesty #6 could get theirs before #1. Now #73 will probably be delayed. It Travis is the man!
I think I’m #7. I think Travis should give me and you the first ones since we are in Raleigh. We can shuttle the rest from the RDU airport to Tri City in our Gladiators. :LOL:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Drumroll please as we recall times of yore when all these bad boys came out and folks like us all wanted #001.... Somebody actually got the number one of all of these... Dream on!

View attachment 10539

jeep-evolution-1510588660.gif

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Drumroll please as we recall times of yore when all these bad boys came out and folks like us all wanted #001.... Somebody actually got the number one of all of these... Dream on!

View attachment 10539

jeep-evolution-1510588660.gif
That gif is my fav. Good finds or good makes! Not sure which one.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
That took about ten seconds. Lol. Price? Cool. Ok, now when is order date, late release colors, delivery.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I say let the man live his dream. If it's a mistake let him learn from the mistake. if it makes him happy to get the truck let him get the truck no one should be judged on here. Hell half of us are broke just dreaming as well :like:
We all make mistakes.....even happy ones.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
This is a BS reply. Everyone should feel free to share stories and we can decide to read it or not. Don't assume no one cares or why join a forum?!?
Btw, I thought this was the Jeep gladiator forum, the Dr. Phil forum is somewhere else.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Spoke to Travis today. The 7% will NOT apply to the Launch Edition. Only a 1% discount if you have an FCA Control Number.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2018, 1992 Chevy Silverado, 2007 Pontiac Solstice
Spoke to Travis today. The 7% will NOT apply to the Launch Edition. Only a 1% discount if you have an FCA Control Number.
Oh Wow!?!?!? That officially stinks.
The Launch has a lot of stuff I do not want and you have to pay a high price as well. That make the special badge very special...

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Travis Took care of us today at 4am in the morning.. Our local jeep dealers wanted a 10-15k markup over MSRP, in hawaii they wanted 15k over.. Travis took care of us. If your looking for one, order it from them, even with shipping its a good deal!
Sponsored