nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE

Official FCA announcement:

April 12, 2019 , Toledo, Ohio - The all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator – the most capable midsize truck ever – began shipping to U.S. dealers from its home at the FCA US Toledo (Ohio) Assembly Complex on Friday, April 12, 2019. The Company invested $273 million to retool and modernize the plant for Gladiator production, and added 329 full-time positions to support the build. Revealed in November 2018, the Gladiator is built on a rich heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks with an unmatched combination of rugged utility, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, clever functionality and versatility, best-in-class towing and 4x4 payload, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology features.

Enjoy!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

41Willys

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '16 Kia Sorrento, '07 Toyota Tundra

Official FCA announcement:

April 12, 2019 , Toledo, Ohio - The all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator – the most capable midsize truck ever – began shipping to U.S. dealers from its home at the FCA US Toledo (Ohio) Assembly Complex on Friday, April 12, 2019. The Company invested $273 million to retool and modernize the plant for Gladiator production, and added 329 full-time positions to support the build. Revealed in November 2018, the Gladiator is built on a rich heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks with an unmatched combination of rugged utility, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, clever functionality and versatility, best-in-class towing and 4x4 payload, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology features.

Enjoy!
I heard that somebody else heard a rumor that these are all pre-production custom orders voing to the Government.

Sponsored

Just_Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
This is awesome, I was in the camp that no way do we see these on lots before June. This is one time I'm glad to be wrong. :)

Sponsored

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Going to be pretty funny if people that didnt get suckered into LE get their Gladiators first.
Tell me more about how people got suckered into LEs? I got all the features I wanted at prices that match the standard rates. Plus I still got the deal I wanted from my dealer. Plus I get an upgraded dash vs the one that many plan to paint or wrap. It was said before the LEs were even sold that they wouldn’t be the first available to consumers. But I got a nicer vehicle at a price I wanted than I could have gotten with a non le version.

OP
OP
nate320

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Going to be pretty funny if people that didnt get suckered into LE get their Gladiators first.
Some of us suckers are just happy to actually have one ordered. Feel free to let us know when you drive one off of the dealer lot!

Edit: Never-mind; enjoy that $45k Tundra if you ever get it.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Why is that? I can have whatever I want and I want the Launch Edition. I will drive it but it is also something that will become a collectors item for my kids. A plain Gladiator is a plain Gladiator today and in 30 years.

Graiden

First Name
jtle44
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Tell me more about how people got suckered into LEs? I got all the features I wanted at prices that match the standard rates. Plus I still got the deal I wanted from my dealer. Plus I get an upgraded dash vs the one that many plan to paint or wrap. It was said before the LEs were even sold that they wouldn’t be the first available to consumers. But I got a nicer vehicle at a price I wanted than I could have gotten with a non le version.
Drop the mic!

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I'm
Why is that? I can have whatever I want and I want the Launch Edition. I will drive it but it is also something that will become a collectors item for my kids. A plain Gladiator is a plain Gladiator today and in 30 years.
I still have a year or so until I can get one due to my financial situation hell I'm jealous that y'all at least get to order one...untill then I get to look at all the fun you guys and gals are having and just keep dreaming:clap:
Sponsored