Sponsored

7% Below Invoice Pricing for Gladiator!!!

Gladiatorsurfergirl

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stingray Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The best way to reach Travis is through his email which is attached to the thread. It may take him a few days... last time I talked with him, he had 47 JT's he was managing the orders on... A sold order is one a buyer orders and gets assigned a VIN for. Wait times are estimated at 10 weeks once your color is available (mine's Stingray too and he has my build sheet and deposit) but that could change either way with Production and parts availbility.... Not sure on the Mopar upgrades just yet, Parts are all still new and trickling in... best to wait and research the aftermarket parts that will fit a JL, at least for the front half of the JT... Rear bumpers are an unknown at this point due to the new frame design.....Travis is a straight shooter, shoot e'm an email, sit back and wait ubtil June 24th or so when Stingray is available to order....
Thanks so much for the info! :)
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Picked up my ordered Gladiator from Travis and his crew this past Saturday 6/16. Deal went as advertised and Travis stuck to his word of honoring those who had made their orders before it became known Affiliated Pricing was not being honored at this time and the max below invoice stacking went from 7% to 5%. Also was not gouged on my trade in value and was given a fair market price for it.

Saved about $6K on the deal and it allowed me to buy the Rubicon I wanted when I was almost going to settle for a Sport model with a more local dealer stuck on MSRP.

Travis is the real deal and highly recommend.

20190616_073544.jpg

Last edited:

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
Congrats!

I ordered almost the exact vehicle from Travis...hey you sure that was yours? Just kidding.

still waiting for mine it to make it out of Toledo.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Congrats!

I ordered almost the exact vehicle from Travis...hey you sure that was yours? Just kidding.

still waiting for mine it to make it out of Toledo.
Funny story on things not being yours. Told Travis when I was arriving and when I got there mid morning, they said they were doing the delivery detail on my White Rubicon and they offered to let me go look at it in the service area while getting my paperwork together.

Salesman took me in the back to look the Gladiator getting detailed and at first I was happy as a kid on Christmas morning looking at it and started to walk around and looked inside and everything seemed fine at first and then the salesman mentioned the bed cover for which I had not ordered. Then I started to look at the vehicle in more detail and seen the color match hard top, painted fenders and steel bumper and realized they were prepping the wrong one. Honest mistake but I joked I would take that one for the same financials. :)

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTM White, 2021 JLR Black
When did you order?

Placed my order 5/6. I got a tonneau and bed liner...which is probably adding time to my build.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
When did you order?

Placed my order 5/6. I got a tonneau and bed liner...which is probably adding time to my build.
Ordered 4/28 and delivered to dealership 6/10. 44 days total.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I have been trying since last Friday to get the finance manager to give me information about my deal. She will sit on the phone completely silent for minutes at a time trying to figure out what she is doing. She stopped returning my calls yesterday and ignored three emails today. Ruined my planned trip to go get it this weekend not very happy camper here.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have been trying since last Friday to get the finance manager to give me information about my deal. She will sit on the phone completely silent for minutes at a time trying to figure out what she is doing. She stopped returning my calls yesterday and ignored three emails today. Ruined my planned trip to go get it this weekend not very happy camper here.
That sucks to hear. I dealt with Travis directly for 99.9% of the deal. Then again, mine was basically a trade in plus brought cashiers check for the remainder and only dealt with the finance lady for signing the final paperwork .

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Why the finance manager and not travis?

DanF

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 BMW 650i, 2018 Volvo XC90
Funny story on things not being yours. Told Travis when I was arriving and when I got there mid morning, they said they were doing the delivery detail on my White Rubicon and they offered to let me go look at it in the service area while getting my paperwork together.

Salesman took me in the back to look the Gladiator getting detailed and at first I was happy as a kid on Christmas morning looking at it and started to walk around and looked inside and everything seemed fine at first and then the salesman mentioned the bed cover for which I had not ordered. Then I started to look at the vehicle in more detail and seen the color match hard top, painted fenders and steel bumper and realized they were prepping the wrong one. Honest mistake but I joked I would take that one for the same financials. :)
Congrats!
How much of a doc/processing fee does Travis charge?
Thanks.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Congrats!
How much of a doc/processing fee does Travis charge?
Thanks.
Their Doc fees was $349. Honestly, this was one of the easiest vehicle deals I have ever done. Everything was by email with and all numbers quoted to even include a fair estimate on my trade in vehicle were spot on when I showed up and nothing changed after the fact. I knew exactly the amount the deal was going for to include my particular state tax, title and fees. There is no up sell either for extended warranties unless you really want one or any other fluff add on's

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Why the finance manager and not travis?
Once the deal is ready it is sent over to the business office for the details. As it turned out the lady in question was off yesterday so Travis was both the Sales Manager and the Finance Manager so he took care of everything, My flight was 4 hours late and they still picked me up at the airport and got me out as efficiently as possible. I would buy from them again if I cannot get a good deal locally.

sbooker0022

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
What kind of APR is everyone getting ?? Or do you bring your own bank to finance?

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
What kind of APR is everyone getting ?? Or do you bring your own bank to finance?
For myself, I'm seeing rates from my banks/credit unions ranging from 3.5% to 4.5% for 60-84 months respectively. I ALWAYS go to a dealer with my own financing. Shop around with your banks/credit unions and get the best deal you can. Then see if the dealership offers incentives to use theirs or can match or beat yours.

sbooker0022

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
For myself, I'm seeing rates from my banks/credit unions ranging from 3.5% to 4.5% for 60-84 months respectively. I ALWAYS go to a dealer with my own financing. Shop around with your banks/credit unions and get the best deal you can. Then see if the dealership offers incentives to use theirs or can match or beat yours.
I got a quote from USAA for 3.39% for 60 months and 3.84% for 72 months
Sponsored