Quadratec Discount?

robey13

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door, 1997 Land Rover Defender 90, 2020 Gladiator GCLE
Hello, I was just going to order a few items from Quadratec for my pending Gladiator LE, but heard they may offer a discount for forum members? Not sure if that's true or if it's limited to certain items? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys and gals!
Sponsored

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I usually have the parts that I want in cart and then call any of these places and tell them what forum you are on and they can hook you up. Or sometimes it is one guy that kinda deals with it and you can PM him on a forum. Discount tire direct for instance doesn't offer any code or forum discount, but I ordered tires from them over the phone the other day and they gave me a better price than anything advertised on the internet. I have put in multiple phone orders with quadratech over the years this way too.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Hello, I was just going to order a few items from Quadratec for my pending Gladiator LE, but heard they may offer a discount for forum members? Not sure if that's true or if it's limited to certain items? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys and gals!
it's a 3-step process:
1. Place your order,
2. As soon as you get the order number, email [email protected] telling him your forum name. he'll take 5% off.
3. buy more stuff.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Good timing for some feedback.

Rob just got done helping me with a fair size order of goodies and he was super efficient and helpful, even checking and itemizing pricing and stock availability for me... and fast no less!

Don't want to set a bar too crazy high for him, but I was sincerely impressed.

In this day and age of automated answers and scripted customer service, Rob was a real live human helping me with specifically what I needed.

Given my experience with Jeep itself... they could learn something from this. As long as this is how Quadratec does business, I'm a loyal customer.

Thanks @Rob_Quadratec

OP
OP

robey13

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK 2 door, 1997 Land Rover Defender 90, 2020 Gladiator GCLE
it's a 3-step process:
1. Place your order,
2. As soon as you get the order number, email [email protected] telling him your forum name. he'll take 5% off.
3. buy more stuff.
Thank you so much! Extremely helpful and I’ll be placing my order!

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S
Good timing for some feedback.

Rob just got done helping me with a fair size order of goodies and he was super efficient and helpful, even checking and itemizing pricing and stock availability for me... and fast no less!

Don't want to set a bar too crazy high for him, but I was sincerely impressed.

In this day and age of automated answers and scripted customer service, Rob was a real live human helping me with specifically what I needed.

Given my experience with Jeep itself... they could learn something from this. As long as this is how Quadratec does business, I'm a loyal customer.

Thanks @Rob_Quadratec
I'd like to second this, but I only ordered a Rugged Ridge tonneau cover :like:

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that you can also PM us here on the forum as well and we can get you a discounted quote.

Have a great day,
Hailey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon
Is there still a discount? I've messaged on the forum and emailed and havent gotten a reply

Sponsored

WhippetTaxi

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 410, 2011 BMW 1M, 2001 F250
Occupation
Retired
Same here. I emailed Rob this morning and heard back a short while later. Discount is still available to forum members!

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Yeah they still offer it, but their "Guaranteed Best Price" all depends on what their cost is.

Centerville

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Project Manager
Wish I would have seen this yesterday.
Sponsored