Expedition One Overlanding Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Would be interesting to see this tailgate closed and the bumper setup. Dual swing is interesting. I wonder how it works.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I’m digging that tire carrier. That’s something I’d have to consider..

The trailer is weird to me but I’d love to see it in action both on and off road.

Sponsored

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
Yeah ... I'd like to see more of the rear bumper setup ... closed/open/latches/etc ... This is on the #IHopeThisIsComingToAustrailaButIBetItWont list! :CWL:

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
Having owned both single and dual swing bumpers on previous jeeps. If I had to go with a tire or swing out carrier, I would absolutely go dual swing every time, especially if you think you may ever tow. So this product really excited me. I also like their rock sliders too.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Would be interesting to see this tailgate closed and the bumper setup. Dual swing is interesting. I wonder how it works.
Yeah, wondering if it's blocking the rear camera.

Slaves to our technology these days... but now that I have it, I'd hate for it to have a great view of the back of a tire.

Love the dual swing idea, was looking at theirs a while back when I thought I might not get a 37 underneath. Sort of fell off my radar once I managed to get it to fit.

Still, that would be space better used for an extra fuel tank if someone gets around to that, and adding not just a tire mount but a rotopax or etc. mount as well is pretty cool.

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
That trailer is crazy intriguing. Needs a matching wheel/tire combo, but I dig it.

NateSamJT20

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR LE - 18 FORD EXPEDITION MAX
Anyone know any details on their sliders? There is no info on their website, just says 10-14 week delivery after order....they aren’t a bad price though and I like the ability to customize the top foot pad

Sponsored

baldsteve

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
FYI i have this rear bumper on order late May/June is when i think i might have it ill make a thread and get a TON of pictures and answer any questions
@CookieSoup I know this is an older thread but did you ever get this installed? Curious about the max tire size I can fit on there. I have mine on order but it won't be here for another few weeks. Currently running 37x12.5x17 and thinking about upgrading to 38s. Can't really tell from the pics Exp-One took but I thought I saw a 38 in one of them?

If you have this installed, what tire size do you have on it and do you think a 38x13.5 would fit?

LaterGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
I have BFG 37" KM3 on mine. A 38" would fit.
Sponsored