Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
We love our JT, but there aren't many places to store emergency equipment in the interior. Our Rear Interior Panel adds some much-needed storage for fire extinguishers, first aid kits, flashlights, etc...

They are sold individually, fit on either side, and include all the hardware plus powdercoat :rock:

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTIMP-PC.html

JTIMP_2.jpg
Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
Have you tested these with the hotheads headliner? It looks like it should fit with the side panels without issue

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Hey i like this a lot. no wasted space. I wonder if there's any one like me that wants all your molle panels. Any chance there will be a "molle your whole gladiator" package deal?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Have you tested these with the hotheads headliner? It looks like it should fit with the side panels without issue
We haven't, but there is plenty of room behind the panel for that we think.

Hey i like this a lot. no wasted space. I wonder if there's any one like me that wants all your molle panels. Any chance there will be a "molle your whole gladiator" package deal?
Haha, call the sales team. They always like to work up package deals 269-353-1184

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2018 JLU Rubicon wife’s ride
Occupation
Smitty/land lord

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
We love our JT, but there aren't many places to store emergency equipment in the interior. Our Rear Interior Panel adds some much-needed storage for fire extinguishers, first aid kits, flashlights, etc...

They are sold individually, fit on either side, and include all the hardware plus powdercoat :rock:

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTIMP-PC.html

JTIMP_2.jpg
i debated on posting this, but here goes.
I love the idea, and i'll probably buy 2 of them, but the fit looks goofy. Look how much gap is circled in Red and there is like NO gap up top. Is this a funny angle? Installed wrong, or just how it is? the top bolt looks like its all the way to the right. The bottom needs to come more to the right.....
Just some constructive criticism.

upload_2019-11-16_11-42-59.png

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
i debated on posting this, but here goes.
I love the idea, and i'll probably buy 2 of them, but the fit looks goofy. Look how much gap is circled in Red and there is like NO gap up top. Is this a funny angle? Installed wrong, or just how it is? the top bolt looks like its all the way to the right. The bottom needs to come more to the right.....
Just some constructive criticism.
No problem calling us out, lol. The production version has slots for adjustability and is parallel with the door frame. Sometimes with all the things in motion around here, prototypes get installed in videos and subsequently the wrong version gets shot in the product photos. Those will be updated ASAP. I'll probably just handle it in Photoshop right now to kill my current level of embarrassment. :CWL:

~Daryl

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem calling us out, lol. The production version has slots for adjustability and is parallel with the door frame. Sometimes with all the things in motion around here, prototypes get installed in videos and subsequently the wrong version gets shot in the product photos. Those will be updated ASAP. I'll probably just handle it in Photoshop right now to kill my current level of embarrassment. :CWL:

~Daryl
lol, well no problem. i can see how the wrong part got photographed. i'll definately be buying 2 now. :LOL:

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

~Daryl
Do these have to be removed to take off the hard top? Can they be installed without the hard top on the JT?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Do these have to be removed to take off the hard top? Can they be installed without the hard top on the JT?
You have to remove the bottom mount, pull the top, then install the bottom mount again. Yep, you can run them without the top installed :like:

Last edited:

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Do you guys have these in stock? I was getting ready to order and saw 20 business days for delivery. Was hoping to get these in before Christmas.

Also, do you do any forum discounts? :involve:

@JcrOffroad

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you guys have these in stock? I was getting ready to order and saw 20 business days for delivery. Was hoping to get these in before Christmas.

Also, do you do any forum discounts? :involve:

@JcrOffroad
We try and keep them in stock but right now they are back-ordered because of Black Friday sales. 20 business days is typically the lead time on larger items, often the small stuff beats that. But I know we are pretty buried right now.

You can use the code FIVE at checkout :like:

Gladiator_Val

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
JCROFFROAD

[BUYER BEWARE]

I saw this thread prior to buying these interior Molle panels. I saw that Daryl said to Steffen707 the production version had slots for adjustability and is parallel with the door frame. That was a year ago and I had received my set a couple of weeks ago and they look exactly the same.

Jeep Gladiator JT Rear Interior Molle Panel 1606414360606

“but the fit looks goofy”.

Has anyone purchased these and had them fit parallel or even close? I emailed JcrOffroad and Mitchell said that the Gladiator they had there wasn’t 100% straight but it wouldn’t cause any issues. This is a picture of what he sent me. He said I could return it but I would have to pay to ship it back because it was made right.

Jeep Gladiator JT Rear Interior Molle Panel 1606414360718

This is mine…

Jeep Gladiator JT Rear Interior Molle Panel 1606414360824

This is a picture from their website…

Jeep Gladiator JT Rear Interior Molle Panel 1606414360911

Something just does not seem right to me. I called and spoke to Chris who also checked and said theirs was still slightly angled and would waive the restocking fee.

As long as you will be ok with it not sitting anywhere close to straight you will be fine. Anyone who would like it close to straight, it might not happen.

I may have just been the unlucky one to get a bad one..

With you having to pay to send it back and you may even need to pay a restocking fee just make sure you will be ok with it not being even close to straight.

In the end Chris said he would mention it to the design guys..

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/jt-rear-interior-molle-panel.24271/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.