First Jeep Build....

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well, got the first part of my build done. Still planning on fenders and rear bumper...and need to redo the tonneau or replace with rack.

Looks like it isn't level in these pics, but it is (blame the driveway!!)...2.5 inch MC Lift/Level, Rockhard Rails, 35x17x12.5 WIldpeaks with XD Panzers, Genright bumper, and replaced Fox with Falcons. Rides great, waiting to take this on its first roadtrip this Spring!

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg
Sponsored

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Initial Launch Jeep Gladiator
Nice build. Should be proud of yourself for a first time... Keep it up.

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 1st build too. Don't plan on replacing the fenders though. Pretty happy with the way it looks and rides as is. Next will be the tent. Thinking about a swing away spare tire bracket too, but so far I don't find any made specifically for the GT. I'll wait. I think lights are in the future too. Just added the Petal Commander to my system. Well worth the $300. Highly recommended.
02032020A.JPG

OP
OP
Canuck33

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 1st build too. Don't plan on replacing the fenders though. Pretty happy with the way it looks and rides as is. Next will be the tent. Thinking about a swing away spare tire bracket too, but so far I don't find any made specifically for the GT. I'll wait. I think lights are in the future too. Just added the Petal Commander to my system. Well worth the $300. Highly recommended.
02032020A.JPG
Nice looking Jeep...congrats!

Sponsored

Sallaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
That looks great!!! If you end up replacing the fenders and want to sell your current ones let me know

Fireman 848

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport S max tow, Sting-Grey , 2019 Hyundai Tucson Night Edition, 2015 Chrysler 200 Limited
Occupation
Professional Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
02032020A.JPG
Had the pedal commander on my 17 ram 2500 gasser, and really was a night and day difference. Do you definitely think it’s worth it going to bigger tires on the gladiator? I have 33” tires on my gladiator and it screws being stock. Thinking 35’s next. And was considering the pedal commander, but didn’t know if it would be to much. Considering it worked extremely well for my 2500 on 37”, made that truck screw. Guess I just wanted to hear other positive thoughts on the pedal commander, just so I knew it wasn’t just me that like there product. Thanks

OP
OP
Canuck33

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had the pedal commander on my 17 ram 2500 gasser, and really was a night and day difference. Do you definitely think it’s worth it going to bigger tires on the gladiator? I have 33” tires on my gladiator and it screws being stock. Thinking 35’s next. And was considering the pedal commander, but didn’t know if it would be to much. Considering it worked extremely well for my 2500 on 37”, made that truck screw. Guess I just wanted to hear other positive thoughts on the pedal commander, just so I knew it wasn’t just me that like there product. Thanks
I'd be interested in that opinion too...I am on the fence about the pedal commander with my 35's.

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be interested in that opinion too...I am on the fence about the pedal commander with my 35's.
So far, I have not complaints about the petal commander. My brother-in-law has a JL and he drove my JT the other day and was like "my JL's a dog compared to this and it's go the same engine." I'm very pleased with it. As far as the 35's vs. the stock, I didn't notice a significant difference between the stock and 35's relative to power. But the ride was completely different. I don't recommend 37's if you do any normal street driving. At least I don't know why any "practical" person would.
Sponsored