Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have anything else configured on the tazer or just tire size?
I’m using the turn signal video, hi-beam + fog lights, night mode, in-motion nav, pretty much everything. Even do the light show sometimes.

Once you get it installed correctly it works well. It’s getting over the install hump. Just follow my instructions above or stay true to the manual.
Sponsored

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No
I’m using the turn signal video, hi-beam + fog lights, night mode, in-motion nav, pretty much everything. Even do the light show sometimes.

Once you get it installed correctly it works well. It’s getting over the install hump. Just follow my instructions above or stay true to the manual.
I'll give yours word for word a go. When you say wait until the power is off, what do you use to indicate that? The odometer screen turning off?

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll give yours word for word a go. When you say wait until the power is off, what do you use to indicate that? The odometer screen turning off?
Time...give it time...open door, wait three minutes, be patient.

armendizzle

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have a manual, and I'm having the same problem. Trying to change the tire size to 37, then the ACC dies after about 100 yards along with stop/start. Tried turning off tpms and that didn't work either.
I went through a lot of trouble with this, but finally found a solution! This problem all has to due with it being manual transmission. You need to do a 6th gear relearn. I would suggest removing both negative battery cables for a few minutes then going through the procedure. If the first one doesn’t take—or better yet, just do this for the first time—remove both negative cables from the battery for a few minutes, then do the relearn procedure.

This will set you straight!!

https://www.zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/jlm6relearn.pdf

Sponsored

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No
I went through a lot of trouble with this, but finally found a solution! This problem all has to due with it being manual transmission. You need to do a 6th gear relearn. I would suggest removing both negative battery cables for a few minutes then going through the procedure. If the first one doesn’t take—or better yet, just do this for the first time—remove both negative cables from the battery for a few minutes, then do the relearn procedure.

Wow, awesome, going to try that shortly.

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No

Did yours throw a code when you did the 6th gear test? I'm going to clear it before driving it again.

loudog3114

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No
So the sixth gear learn did the trick. Cleared the codes on its own and everything. Thanks for the find!

Kbernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Newbie here to this forum. Not to hi jack the thread but I just bought a Mini and its married and changed setting in the TPMS and the light flashes red 4 times, pauses and than repeats. The settings stayed and the truck starts. Any ideas? Sorry I searched and found nothing.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Newbie here to this forum. Not to hi jack the thread but I just bought a Mini and its married and changed setting in the TPMS and the light flashes red 4 times, pauses and than repeats. The settings stayed and the truck starts. Any ideas? Sorry I searched and found nothing.
Yes, you need to follow the directions to a “T”. Take time after opening the door for full reboot. Once you get past the proper setup it will work like a charm. Until then it can be frustrating. Just follow the directions...

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
this will fix it....

Attachments

Kbernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Thanks guys!!! I did a unmarry unplug plug back in and walked thru it all again and it all seems to work correct!!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys!!! I did a unmarry unplug plug back in and walked thru it all again and it all seems to work correct!!
It’s a process, but once done correctly, it works great. Enjoy!

DiscoDino

First Name
Nadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1991 Land Rover Defender, 1983 Land Rover Defender, 2015 Mercedes G Wagon
Had the same issues, unmarried...updated the software to the latest...remarried and then all is well :)

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
So I found this to be a bit concerning g, figured I’d throw it out there. I turned my seatbelt chime off using my tazer, and had to do a unmarry/full reset as I noticed my reverse lights weren’t coming on after driving forward (lights worked fine if I started ,went straight to reverse, but nothing if I drove forward first.) and after multiple full resets and a few days driving without the tazer, I found the chime didn’t turn back on and tpms did not reset to stock. Makes me wonder what else is not returned to default when unmarried.
Sponsored