Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
This is for the 2021 Gladiator. You can see the sheet HERE.

Update: August 11th - All model options up to date. Added High Altitude build and confirmed the Willys models are accurate.

Update: Augsut 14th adde the 80th Anniversary page still.

With Google Sheets, if I give you edit permissions then you have the keys to the farm... it's possible for you to tweak values. Additionally, if we are all using the same sheet, we'll all see the same edits and have our edits overwritten. If 2+ people are using it at the same time, and both pricing out a Rubicon then it's gonna get messy real fast.

I included steps in the sheet but will re-state them here: You'll need to go to the File menu and copy the sheet to your drive before you can edit it. I will make a point of updating this post as well as my sheet with the date last edited so you can be sure you have the most recent version. If you have any requests, feel free to add them here and I'll accommodate to the best of my abilities.

One last note, I have compared the feature availability and price changing logic to the Jeep site, so you can expect the options to be priced correctly. If you've checked a box and the price isn't what you're expecting then there should be a note explaining why in Column H.

Enjoy
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I took the Excel spreadsheet created by @RTDNECO, made some "logic'ing" tweaks to how it's used and put it in Google Sheets. You can see the sheet here.

I posted in his thread but decided to create a post so that suggestions specific to my version can be tracked better as well as to clarify how to use the sheet.

With Google Sheets, if I give you edit permissions then you have the keys to the farm... it's possible for you to tweak values. Additionally, if we are all using the same sheet, we'll all see the same edits and have our edits overwritten. If 2+ people are using it at the same time, and both pricing out a Rubicon then it's gonna get messy real fast.

I included steps in the sheet, but will re-state them here: You'll need to go to the File menu and copy the sheet to your drive before you can edit it. I will make a point of updating this post as well as my sheet with the date last edited so you can be sure you have the most recent version. If you have any requests, feel free to add them here and I'll accomodate to the best of my abilities.

One last note, I have compared the feature availability and price changing logic to the Jeep site, so you can expect the options to be priced correctly. If you've checked a box and the price isn't what you're expecting then there should be a note explaining why in Column G.

Enjoy
@eternus - appreciate the consistent tags!

I'm happy to quote your efforts in my original post if you don't want to add/maintain another thread.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
@eternus - appreciate the consistent tags!

I'm happy to quote your efforts in my original post if you don't want to add/maintain another thread.
You definitely deserve the tags, you did all the heavy lifting... I just rearranged the furniture and put it an online format.

A link in your post would be great, definitely better than me starting a new thread. Too many cooks and all that.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I've added the Mojave and a Mopar Add-Ons page that is independent of the models. This evening or later this week I intend to update the pricing with the other 4 models and add a new line for all of the stuff selected on the Mopar page.

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
@eternus
I am able to configure vehicles with both DSA Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle and AJQ Max Tow Package w/ 4.10 Axle Ratio

Also if you try to order AEK 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group it requires one of the following options AEH Popular Equipment Package or AAN - Technology Group

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
@eternus
I am able to configure vehicles with both DSA Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle and AJQ Max Tow Package w/ 4.10 Axle Ratio

Also if you try to order AEK 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group it requires one of the following options AEH Popular Equipment Package or AAN - Technology Group
Are you on the Sport or Sport S sheet?

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Are you on the Sport or Sport S sheet?
The dealer ordering system letting you know what is available. I'm not sure what causes this but some vehicles have DSA included with max tow and others are a separate option that was added. You can find Max tow without DSA as well
upload_2020-3-17_15-53-42.png

upload_2020-3-17_16-4-54.png

On sport S if you select the 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group it will have this message
upload_2020-3-17_15-57-36.png

Chef H

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLK, VW Beetle
@eternus

What comes with the AEH Popular Equipment Package besides the 8.4" radio?

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
What exactly is deal on the (CHD) Hardtop Headliner option? I asked a sales person about it and it was like deer in the headlights.. Frustrating...

On Jeep's site it states: "The insulating hardtop headliner helps keep interior temperatures down in the summer and up in the winter and deadens road noise for a quieter, more comfortable interior."
However, when I look in stock Gladiators, very few if any have that option.
Is it not very popular? Are there better after market options? Just curious as I research these! Thanks!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What exactly is deal on the (CHD) Hardtop Headliner option? I asked a sales person about it and it was like deer in the headlights.. Frustrating...

On Jeep's site it states: "The insulating hardtop headliner helps keep interior temperatures down in the summer and up in the winter and deadens road noise for a quieter, more comfortable interior."
However, when I look in stock Gladiators, very few if any have that option.
Is it not very popular? Are there better after market options? Just curious as I research these! Thanks!
hothead headliners i think are less expensive and work better. don't have any good threads on it, but I bought the hothead ones.

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
hothead headliners i think are less expensive and work better. don't have any good threads on it, but I bought the hothead ones.
How hard was the install? Appreciate the info

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
How hard was the install? Appreciate the info
regular installation is pretty simple. what i did was kind of extensive. Let me see if i can find it.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)