Sponsored

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build RSI Logo

Hello to all on the Gladiator Forum,

Below are fitment photos of our Regional Sales Manager Rick's new build that includes a SmartCap EVO Gladiator edition. We expect to be starting pre-orders in the next few weeks and to have the products available in North America in October.

Please check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

The RSi Team

Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build SmartCap Headline copy

Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 05 07 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 05 20 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 05 36 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 05 54 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 06 36 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 06 56 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 07 15 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 07 59 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 08 10 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 08 29 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 08 40 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 08 49 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 08 57 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 09 09 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 09 28 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 09 36 PM
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 09 43 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Looks nice. A little more info would be great:

This is apparently the Evo model:
https://www.rsismartcap.com/products/smartcap-evo

1. What is the proposed price? --> Anwer: $3695 (thanks @Digger70)
2. Is there a reduced price during the pre-order?
3. Is there a possibility of a group-buy for forum members during this pre-order to lower price?
4. What is the weight?
5. Is this load-bearing for use with RTT?
6. Any pics of the top? Looks like there are rails up there.

All I can think of so far.

Last edited:

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator SmartCap goes on new Jeep Gladiator Build Photo May 03, 12 09 43 PM

Hello to all on the Gladiator Forum,

Below are fitment photos of our teammate Rick's new build that includes a SmartCap EVO Gladiator edition. We expect to be starting pre-orders in the next few weeks and to have the products available in North America in October.

Please check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

The RSi Team

This looks FANTASTIC. Cool to see it on a Gator JT as well!

Has definitely solidified my decision to wait for this topper...it is by far the best looking in my opinion, and the price is excellent especially with all that's included.

The other companies with JT toppers that can hold a RTT have designs that seem like an afterthought. To me, this is by far the most dialed in design for the Gladiator specifically.

I plan to be among the first to pre-order!

Sponsored

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
This looks so sick.

Now I have something else to convince my wife we need.

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Looks nice. A little more info would be great:

This is apparently the Evo model:
https://www.rsismartcap.com/products/smartcap-evo

1. What is the proposed price? --> Anwer: $3695 (thanks @Digger70)
3. Is there a possibility of a group-buy for forum members during this pre-order to lower price?
4. What is the weight?

All I can think of so far.
Thanks for your kind words. Here are answers to your questions...

Yes, it will be based on a reduced deposit.

Unfortunately, no.

4. What is the weight?
Roughly 170 lbs.

The SmartCap EVO can hold 770lbs static weight, and 330lbs when in motion.

I would encourage you to check out our website and review the SmartCap EVO page. With the exception of the Third Brake Light, all features you see come standard on the Gladiator edition.

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am

Yes, it will be based on a reduced deposit.

Unfortunately, no.

4. What is the weight?
Roughly 170 lbs.

I would encourage you to check out our website and review the SmartCap EVO page. With the exception of the Third Brake Light, all features you see come standard on the Gladiator edition.
Excellent!

What's the standard deposit? And if you know already let us know what the reduced amount might be.

Also what date are you hoping for 1st deliveries to the states? Thanks!

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Excellent!

What's the standard deposit? And if you know already let us know what the reduced amount might be.

Also what date are you hoping for 1st deliveries to the states? Thanks!
By "reduced amount" I was simply implying that the deposit will be based on a % of the $3,695 price. We are in the process of working out these details right now. I will let you know as soon as the final decision is made.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
By "reduced amount" I was simply implying that the deposit will be based on a % of the $3,695 price. We are in the process of working out these details right now. I will let you know as soon as the final decision is made.
Looks like I missed your delivery question. The Gladiator Editions will be available in the states in October.

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)

We are not discounting the SmartCap EVO, but are working towards implementing a pre-order process. To pre-order the Smartcap, it will require a partial deposit to be paid.

Unfortunately, no.

4. What is the weight?
Roughly 170 lbs.

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
If by "reduced amount" you are asking if we are discounting the SmartCap, the answer is unfortunately no. The Pre-order process will be based on a % of the $3,695 price. We are in the process of working out these details right now. I will let you know as soon as the final decision is made.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@RSI North America Inc - Looking for any other "teammates?" :like: I'd love to have this on my overland rig. I'd have big plans for a piece like that...

Sharp looking cap, and it's at the top of my list, but I'll probably wait to see what the offering from Ursa Minor is before making any decisions.
Sponsored