GOBI Gladiator JT Club

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Here is a sneak peek at my JT Gobi with Alucab canopy camper.
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club FD165A86-A75E-4513-A0EE-C617AE168ECF

Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club FD165A86-A75E-4513-A0EE-C617AE168ECF
Very nice! We have a Gobi as well. The Alu-Cab looks awesome! By the looks of it, you switched to the Clayton rear springs?

Look forward to your build out.

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Hey y’all! Just dropping in to introduce myself and say hi. I picked up my Gobi Sport S w/ Max Tow this past Saturday!

Other than driving it around (of course), my first order of business is to get those silver wheel off. IMO they clash pretty bad with our beautiful color of choice. And of course, new wheels means bigger tires!

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Is it just me or do you have a two tone hard top? If so, can you post some pics from other angles?
no that's just the lighting..hardtop is body paint matching gobi

Faingo35

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
My Sport S soft top. 2 inch Mopar lift with 1 1/2 inch Teraflex spacers up front. Black Rhino Arsenal wheels. Toyo Open Country AT2 35’s.
3E7BAC16-1871-49D9-BAD7-CD291C7045D7.jpeg
Love your rig! I am about to put the exact same lift on mine. Are you happy with adding the 1.5" spacer up front? I'm not sure if I should use only the 1" puck or add the .5" as well. TIA!

Sponsored

GobiDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Car nut
Just pulled the trigger and ordered the Mopar hardtop headliner kit from my dealer. As I just purchased the Glad a couple weeks ago, they priced it at 10% over cost... which turned out to be about 18% off. I looked at hotheads and BAM (I think it's "BAM") and chose to go with the Mopar. The cost for the hotheads was actually $1 more (when adding the side panels and sound assassin strips) so I'm sort of pleased with getting the Mopar.

I'll be installing myself once it comes in... hopefully I'll have it by next weekend so I'll have a little project to do. I'll post pics, in case anyone is interested.
I put the hotheads on the gladiator ( and the mopar on my jl before that). Protip. take the top off and put it on with the top off. Maybe obvious to some but it made the job much easier.

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I put the hotheads on the gladiator ( and the mopar on my jl before that). Protip. take the top off and put it on with the top off. Maybe obvious to some but it made the job much easier.
Yes, I agree... I took the tops off... made it a very simple process!

Casperdoc

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Love your rig! I am about to put the exact same lift on mine. Are you happy with adding the 1.5" spacer up front? I'm not sure if I should use only the 1" puck or add the .5" as well. TIA!
With the 2 inch Mopar lift I felt there was still way to much difference in the height of the front and rear. In addition, my tires rubbed on the front plastic Sport fenders at the bottom front on full lock. The full 1.5 inch works great.

Faingo35

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
With the 2 inch Mopar lift I felt there was still way to much difference in the height of the front and rear. In addition, my tires rubbed on the front plastic Sport fenders at the bottom front on full lock. The full 1.5 inch works great.
Did you use the leveling kit bump stop or did you use the one that came with the mopar kit? I'm a little confused on that and I wanna have my ducks in a row before I attempt a driveway install. TIA
Sponsored