First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Just upgraded wheels/ tires. Making slow progress with accessories!
DDDEDFF4-B1EC-42D1-A94B-21C17B3806A1.jpeg
78204549-D3FA-46DA-B230-E13AB656C14F.jpeg
54900F3C-DE45-4777-A3CF-63CA7ECD25F7.jpeg

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
There is a reason I chose Gobi. You couldn't ask for a better camouflage color for the high desert.
Jeep Gladiator GOBI Gladiator JT Club Mojave 12-5-20 1

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I so hope Gobi and/or Gator comes back over the next few years. It seems jeep like to cycle colors in and out every few years.

Tator

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Did you apply it or are you just looking at the paint in the pen? Paint can change color when it is dry vs wet.
Same thing just happened to me. I had a few rock dings on the grill so I used the touch up paint I received from Jeep. The color is not even close. It's like a bright tan. I took it back this morning but they said I had the right tube. I'm getting another tube ordered. Not happy to say the least. I thought it would darken up when it dried but it didn't. Now I have 3 bright tan spots on my grill. If I can't fix it, I'll just put some bullet hole stickers there to hide the off color.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Same thing just happened to me. I had a few rock dings on the grill so I used the touch up paint I received from Jeep. The color is not even close. It's like a bright tan. I took it back this morning but they said I had the right tube. I'm getting another tube ordered. Not happy to say the least. I thought it would darken up when it dried but it didn't. Now I have 3 bright tan spots on my grill. If I can't fix it, I'll just put some bullet hole stickers there to hide the off color.
That stinks. I haven't bought any touch up paint for mine yet. Haven't seen any chips big enough to need it. I am thinking about having some factory spare wheels painted to match, makes me wonder if the paint code will be right.

Tator

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
That stinks. I haven't bought any touch up paint for mine yet. Haven't seen any chips big enough to need it. I am thinking about having some factory spare wheels painted to match, makes me wonder if the paint code will be right.
Yeah it sucks but if you don't know they are there, you probably wouldn't notice. The dings were small and i used the pin function on the tube. However, it's the first thing i look at when i walk in front of it.

Tator

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
They dealer ordered me another tube but it was the exact color. I'm gonna shake the crap out of it and put it on some paper first and see if the color is a better match. Maybe i didn't shake it up enough.

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
There are a lot pages here. Are there any pics of a Gobi with the Saddle interior?

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester