First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
Hey Guys! We're a relatively new sponsor (3 months) to the forum. We're super pumped about the Gladiator customers we have now, and we wanted to share our products- if you've heard of us, great. If not, check us out! We appreciate the support and are excited to be part of this community!

We developed BillieBars as an off road solution for people who were looking for really strong, durable bed bars that are compatible with most tonneau covers. Our static load capability is 1000 #'s - and the best part is installation is achievable by one person in about 20 minutes.

Some of the details of the BillieBars:

• RTV in the nooks of the brackets where where water could potentially build up and lead to rust
    • also makes for an awesome "flush feeling" when you drop the bars into the brackets
  • Helicoil inserts on the bars, so the threads wont wear out when you take the bars on and off
  • Total weight of the system is 46 lbs
  • Universal clamping system available if your Gladiator does not have a track system
  • Anodized aluminum bars that will never rust
  • 3 year warranty on the powder coated steel brackets
  • Molle panel accessory allowing for mounting of recovery boards, high lift jacks, gear bags, rotopax, and more
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Feel free to email us with any questions - [email protected]

-Bill and Nate

bluegladiatormolle-jpg.jpg

deathvalley-jpg.jpg

redgladiator-jpg.jpg

bluemollerotopax-jpg.jpg

gladiatorrollingcover-jpg.jpg

deathvalleysnow-jpeg.jpg

bracketcloseupuniversalclamp-jpg.jpg

icefishinggladiator-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Very interesting. What tent is that please?
Hey Paul - below is what we have from our customer - let us now if you have any questions!

"I’ve got the 23zero Breezeway 62. Fits perfectly over the bed without hanging over the tailgate and there’s still plenty of room on the bars for other gear. Let me know if they have any other questions about my setup. It worked great on our 3 week trip to Southern California"

Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
We're looking into this as we speak - we're fairly certain we had a customer install with the trifold. Standby!
Hey Issac - would you mind emailing pics of the rail system and how the maspor trifold cover is attached?
[email protected]

Thanks!

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
I like the idea here. A product suggestion would be to make bolt-on vertical extensions to elevate the cross bars above the top of the hard top for Kayaks. I haven't seen a rack setup that is quite as modular as yours, and it seems like a fairly simple set of uprights would do the trick here. We have 3 kayaks and with a short bed like the Gladiator it is certainly going to need a rack over the top. However I wouldn't want one that is solely set at that height.

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
I like the idea here. A product suggestion would be to make bolt-on vertical extensions to elevate the cross bars above the top of the hard top for Kayaks. I haven't seen a rack setup that is quite as modular as yours, and it seems like a fairly simple set of uprights would do the trick here. We have 3 kayaks and with a short bed like the Gladiator it is certainly going to need a rack over the top. However I wouldn't want one that is solely set at that height.
Hey Tommy - thanks for the note. It's not the first time we've heard that. We've investigated it a little bit on our end but were concerned about maintaining the strength we have now. Maybe we'll have to take a deeper dive. We'll hit you up if we come out with something!

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Hey Paul - below is what we have from our customer - let us now if you have any questions!

"I’ve got the 23zero Breezeway 62. Fits perfectly over the bed without hanging over the tailgate and there’s still plenty of room on the bars for other gear. Let me know if they have any other questions about my setup. It worked great on our 3 week trip to Southern California"
Can you tell me how wide the bars are? Trying to figure out a RTT solution that will leave room for a bike like the picture shows. Thanks

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sutherland
Can you tell me how wide the bars are? Trying to figure out a RTT solution that will leave room for a bike like the picture shows. Thanks
Yep, the dims of the Gladiator bars are a hair under 65" long and they're 3.125" wide.

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Hey Tommy - thanks for the note. It's not the first time we've heard that. We've investigated it a little bit on our end but were concerned about maintaining the strength we have now. Maybe we'll have to take a deeper dive. We'll hit you up if we come out with something!
I’m interested in this too.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I currently have a very similar set up as your billybars and it works great but I really like how solid your design is (higher weight capacity, solid rails).

Could the billybars be converted to a thumb screw or is there only room for a standard hex bolt. My main concern is the ability to quickly remove the bars without tools.

Atc20876

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
How would you recommend using the Billiebars to carry 2 fishing kayaks (10.6 ft long, 36 in wide). I'll be using a bed extender to hold the kayaks overhang.