Sponsored

BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator?

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
Hey Guys! We're a relatively new sponsor (3 months) to the forum. We're super pumped about the Gladiator customers we have now, and we wanted to share our products- if you've heard of us, great. If not, check us out! We appreciate the support and are excited to be part of this community!

We developed BillieBars as an off road solution for people who were looking for really strong, durable bed bars that are compatible with most tonneau covers. Our static load capability is 1000 #'s - and the best part is installation is achievable by one person in about 20 minutes.

Some of the details of the BillieBars:

• RTV in the nooks of the brackets where where water could potentially build up and lead to rust
    • also makes for an awesome "flush feeling" when you drop the bars into the brackets
  • Helicoil inserts on the bars, so the threads wont wear out when you take the bars on and off
  • Total weight of the system is 46 lbs
  • Universal clamping system available if your Gladiator does not have a track system
  • Anodized aluminum bars that will never rust
  • 3 year warranty on the powder coated steel brackets
  • Molle panel accessory allowing for mounting of recovery boards, high lift jacks, gear bags, rotopax, and more
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Feel free to email us with any questions - [email protected]

-Bill and Nate

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? BlueGladiatorMolle

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? DeathValley.JPG

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? RedGladiator

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? BlueMolleRotopax.JPG

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? GladiatorRollingCover.JPG

Jeep Gladiator BillieBars - Are they right for your Gladiator? DeathValleySnow

BracketCloseupUniversalClamp.JPG

IcefishingGladiator.JPG
Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I might have just found my RTT solution.

the problem i have is this: an overland type build is what I need/want for my trips. But i need my pick up to be a pick up the rest of the days of the year....i dont want a heavy capper that prevents bed use and cant go on and off by with 1-2 people.

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
I might have just found my RTT solution.

the problem i have is this: an overland type build is what I need/want for my trips. But i need my pick up to be a pick up the rest of the days of the year....i dont want a heavy capper that prevents bed use and cant go on and off by with 1-2 people.
Hey Kurt,
Check out our Instagram for ideas others have done to make theirs an overland build!
https://instagram.com/billie_bars?igshid=14vk45p4xefmg
Our system is definitely able to be installed and removed easily by one person and once you get it down can take only minutes with an impact gun!
Any other questions let us know!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator