Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
8F98CF60-A7DF-4810-96F0-4FA4EE7B6EF5.jpeg

Just installed a Hellwig sway bar. Wow what a difference it makes. Worth every penny of $239, very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this upgrade.
I wonder if replacing it would “void” any kind of warranty?
Sponsored

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
8F98CF60-A7DF-4810-96F0-4FA4EE7B6EF5.jpeg

Just installed a Hellwig sway bar. Wow what a difference it makes. Worth every penny of $239, very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend this upgrade.
Difference in what? What was the problem that this fixed?

shredX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Looks awesome. What type of boat are you planning to tow? I will be getting a Gladiator and really love all that the Mojave comes with but would like to be able to tow our 22 foot wakeboat that goes close to 6K on the trailer. Won't tow it all that often since it is in a slip most of the summer, but we do pull it out to bring home about monthly and we tow to another lake 2 hours away and uphill for an annual trip. I have an 05 Dodge 2500 with the Cummins diesel that obviously tows it with no problem but that truck will be going to my son soon and I am hoping I can tow with the Gladiator I get from time to time.
We tow a Crownline 202br. We estimate about 4500 - 5K with trailer.
My F150 sagged a bit, so I’m sure the Gladiator would sag with the softer spring rate. Having 4wheel parts install airbags with the digital compressor today actually. Tomorrow will be the first tow to have the Tahoe inspection completed.

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
We tow a Crownline 202br. We estimate about 4500 - 5K with trailer.
My F150 sagged a bit, so I’m sure the Gladiator would sag with the softer spring rate. Having 4wheel parts install airbags with the digital compressor today actually. Tomorrow will be the first tow to have the Tahoe inspection completed.
Awesome (and nice boat - Crownline has some fantastic hull design)! I'm less concerned about sag than I am curious about how well the 3.6 will do hitched to that load. And of course overall control of the truck and trailer! You being at pretty high altitude should be a good test.

Sponsored

Mojave81

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Technician
Difference in what? What was the problem that this fixed?
The Mojave has a great suspension system but they have a very light weight hallow cheap rear sway bar. This cause the truck to roll when turning. Kinda like driving a boat, especially when you put larger tires onto the truck. Installing this much higher quality solid rear sway bar helps reducing this roll. I highly recommend it. So it’s not a matter of fixing something, it’s more improving.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The Mojave has a great suspension system but they have a very light weight hallow cheap rear sway bar. This cause the truck to roll when turning. Kinda like driving a boat, especially when you put larger tires onto the truck. Installing this much higher quality solid rear sway bar helps reducing this roll. I highly recommend it. So it’s not a matter of fixing something, it’s more improving.
Who did you order yours from and about how long it take to install? Is there anything that needs to be corrected after install? Thanks 👊🏻

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Picker her up from Travis yesterday. Only took 4 weeks. I couldn't be happier. The seats and suspension are fantastic.

20210429_150104.jpg
20210429_150712.jpg
20210429_161255.jpg
When you say it took 4 weeks, was that ordered to delivery? I thought folks have been saying 10-12 weeks.

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram Rebel, 12 JKU
anyone know the mopar part # for the hood? Take it will fit any other JT or JL?

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
When you say it took 4 weeks, was that ordered to delivery? I thought folks have been saying 10-12 weeks.
My order took 28 days from day of order to the day it was delivered to the dealership. Ordered January 11th, so it may have changed by now.