Sponsored

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Sorry @Phil Raptor, the turn signal is going to be integrated into the braking module and the rest of the red lens.

Think of the entire red lens running at half power during night time driving. When braking and using the turn signals, the LEDs in the red lens shine near full power. The plan is to develop a more uniform lighting function based off of our prototype assessment.
@Oracle Designs does this mean the initial batch of products will be, for lack of better term, beta-tester products? Or will what ships in August be the end-design?
Sponsored

Oracle Designs

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oracledesignlab.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Designer
@Oracle Designs does this mean the initial batch of products will be, for lack of better term, beta-tester products? Or will what ships in August be the end-design?
@Bonanza The final product that will be released in August will be the end-design.

The prototype showcased gave us a better understanding for what needs to be addressed for final phases of development. Appearance wise, the main design and shape will stay the same. More technical aspects of the design are currently being fine tuned and tested for quality. We will continue to give updates and show more of the final product as we advance the design in the following months.

trevorjesus

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I don't hold you guys responsible for duty but don't you have any better shipping options for Canadians?

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order Screenshot 2021-04-28 104516

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Well after a few days of trying to convince myself they weren't "jeep" enough, I realized it was only because I didn't want to tell the wifey that I wanted spend another few hundred $ on the truck. Well I got over that and order placed! Can't wait! The group buy discount is still active btw

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I don't hold you guys responsible for duty but don't you have any better shipping options for Canadians?

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order Screenshot 2021-04-28 104516
Hi Trevor, the lights will ship out from our facility in Louisiana. I'm sorry to see that you are displeased with the shipping rates available. Unfortunately, the displayed rates are calculated by the carriers themselves. There are sometimes a few options in checkout to choose from depending on which carrier delivers where so you can select the one that best fits your needs.

Well after a few days of trying to convince myself they weren't "jeep" enough, I realized it was only because I didn't want to tell the wifey that I wanted spend another few hundred $ on the truck. Well I got over that and order placed! Can't wait! The group buy discount is still active btw
LOL thanks for the order! I think it will be worth it for you! Maybe give your wife your blessing to spend on a treat for herself to soften the blow :LOL:

-Rachel

misplacetexan

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Billet Silver Sport S/Max Tow Package
Occupation
Law enforcement
Just joined the the JTGroupBuy in ordering the tail lights.

NZRub

First Name
Boby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LandCruiser, Hilux & eyeing for JT '22 (maybe)
Occupation
Metal Guy
Some member mentioned about EU conversion kit, hope I wont need them.
just placed an order for tail + reverse light and I based in New Zealand.
I assume those light would work/fit to any gladiator, wouldn't they./

Sponsored

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Did the group buy already close? Tried placing the order but code doesn’t work.

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
I may have missed in the thread, but what about adding amber flashers?