Sponsored

Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here!

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, big question.
Why did you buy this over the rain gear, just availability?
ive leaned a couple lessons over the years with jeep stuff and one is to buy once if I can help it.
Bestop is a company that has been around for a while and stands behind their products. Im sure rain gear makes a good cover but ive had aftermarket bestop products in the past and been pleased, so i stuck with what I knew.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
ive leaned a couple lessons over the years with jeep stuff and one is to buy once if I can help it.
Bestop is a company that has been around for a while and stands behind their products. Im sure rain gear makes a good cover but ive had aftermarket bestop products in the past and been pleased, so i stuck with what I knew.
We appreciate that. :fist bump:

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

CompanyMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
My two issues were the hooks didn’t work with my tube steps and it was tough telling the front from the back while putting it on. My solution was lashing straps, Blue in Back.
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! F2572204-607D-44C2-9C9D-D02B96AA6E17
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 05EA29D7-7206-4B4F-87E8-057121808D52
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 8C7F08E6-6FD9-4176-971F-6715FAE3CAF8

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I know some folks have been saying that the bag isn’t big enough. Here’s a link to the one I bought off of Amazon that fits the top if you fold it and roll it.

It also has mesh on it which lets the top breathe a little if you happen to have to put it away damp

Ahlirmoy Large Beach Toys Mesh... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B87CBTQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

mudfish

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1998 TJ, 2022 Grand Cherokee L
Occupation
High School Science Teacher
I know some folks have been saying that the bag isn’t big enough. Here’s a link to the one I bought off of Amazon that fits the top if you fold it and roll it.

It also has mesh on it which lets the top breathe a little if you happen to have to put it away damp

Ahlirmoy Large Beach Toys Mesh... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B87CBTQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Oh, thats a good idea, the only other suggestion I would have is maybe a "JEEP" or "BESTOP" logo on the front like Raingear has. Just so it's easier to tell which side is the front and which side is the back. My wife has a Cricut machine that makes vinyl stickers, and I was thinking of making one myself is I ever figure out how the machine works...

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, thats a good idea, the only other suggestion I would have is maybe a "JEEP" or "BESTOP" logo on the front like Raingear has. Just so it's easier to tell which side is the front and which side is the back. My wife has a Cricut machine that makes vinyl stickers, and I was thinking of making one myself is I ever figure out how the machine works...
I was pondering how to identify it my self. But ive found a way to consistently fold it so i can identify the back easily.

I do like what another member did by making the rear straps blue.

mudfish

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1998 TJ, 2022 Grand Cherokee L
Occupation
High School Science Teacher
OK, so I got to try out the cover today and it worked great... Not a drop inside. It rained pretty hard for a little over an hour with pretty good amount of wind.

I also added a vinyl cutout to the front. It's a little low and about 1/4 off center, but I like it...

Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 1
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 2

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
OK, so I got to try out the cover today and it worked great... Not a drop inside. It rained pretty hard for a little over an hour with pretty good amount of wind.

I also added a vinyl cutout to the front. It's a little low and about 1/4 off center, but I like it...

Doors off, but hardtop on?

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

1.png
2.png
Looking pretty neat with that graphic there, sir. I'm jealous of that heavy rain you got!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

Runamuck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Was just telling my wife about this cover after she said "can't take the doors and top off unless you clean the garage enuff to put the Jeep in"
Well, that ain't happening!
So I ordered one today.

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
Tonight is the second time I'm using my Trail Cover. The fist time it did the trick keeping the jeep dry during a pop up thunderstorm. We expect some thunderstorms later on tonight and tomorrow so on it went. Easy to put on and take off. It also fits well without having to remove my CMM side views or my foot pegs. Current configuration, doors off, BesTop Sunrider and hardtop. Very happy with the purchase.
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 20210730_171923
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 20210813_194819
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 20210730_171949
Jeep Gladiator Bestop's All Weather Trail Cover is here! 20210813_194755
Sponsored