Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I did not get any email from you. If you could email [email protected] that would be great!

Thanks,

Craig

I am shopping for new Gladiator Rubicon and have been trying hard to find 2020 model with the color and options that my wife and I would like to have. We are considering ordering 2021 model and be a part of this group buy offer.

Craig,
Reached out to you via email.
Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Just picked up my Mojave today, just over six weeks from order!
Craig is great to deal with, no BS, returns emails and phone calls promptly and is 6% under invoice at time of my order.
He knows his products, and certainly sells a bunch of them!
Easiest auto transaction I’ve had, a few emails, a phone call, electronic deposit and vehicle was ordered the same day.
Thanks Craig for being a sponsor on this forum!

kahuna357

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Subarua CrossTrek, 02TJ, 2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Mostly retired
Just picked up my Mojave today, just over six weeks from order!
Craig is great to deal with, no BS, returns emails and phone calls promptly and is 6% under invoice at time of my order.
He knows his products, and certainly sells a bunch of them!
Easiest auto transaction I’ve had, a few emails, a phone call, electronic deposit and vehicle was ordered the same day.
Thanks Craig for being a sponsor on this forum!
I had the same excellent experience with Craig back in Oct. Ordered and received my JTR in just under 7 weeks!

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Craig and the team at @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner have done it again! We ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL back in 2018, everything went smoothly and our custom ordered JL arrived in 8 weeks with all the options we wanted—beautiful! Fast forward to 2021. We needed a truck, so we searched all the dealerships in the DC/MD/VA area for the perfect Jeep Gladiator JT to meet our needs and wants, but it wasn’t anywhere to be had. I emailed Craig and got a fast response. I went on the Jeep website and built a JT with everything we wanted and sent him the specs. Craig had our JT ordered that day, We got a VIN in three days, and the JT arrived in exactly 30 days—just as we ordered it, with all the options we wanted. It’s a beautiful machine. The finance process went smooth and efficient, we were out of there in about 90mins with paperwork, vehicle inspection, and Q&A about the truck. Craig was the only dealer within 200+ Miles or so that I found doing under dealer invoice pricing still. Next time we need a new vehicle we will probably go straight to Craig and the team at Koons. Thanks. 10s and all Yes. -Adam&Erica

EF509E94-D0B5-4CDF-B516-8241F9C7A306.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Craig and the team at @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner have done it again! We ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL back in 2018, everything went smoothly and our custom ordered JL arrived in 8 weeks with all the options we wanted—beautiful! Fast forward to 2021. We needed a truck, so we searched all the dealerships in the DC/MD/VA area for the perfect Jeep Gladiator JT to meet our needs and wants, but it wasn’t anywhere to be had. I emailed Craig and got a fast response. I went on the Jeep website and built a JT with everything we wanted and sent him the specs. Craig had our JT ordered that day, We got a VIN in three days, and the JT arrived in exactly 30 days—just as we ordered it, with all the options we wanted. It’s a beautiful machine. The finance process went smooth and efficient, we were out of there in about 90mins with paperwork, vehicle inspection, and Q&A about the truck. Craig was the only dealer within 200+ Miles or so that I found doing under dealer invoice pricing still. Next time we need a new vehicle we will probably go straight to Craig and the team at Koons. Thanks. 10s and all Yes. -Adam&Erica

EF509E94-D0B5-4CDF-B516-8241F9C7A306.jpeg
Good to know your experience with Koons dealing was nice. Could you share how much below invoice Craig’s offer for your JT? Were they able to match or beat upto 8% below invoice as currently offered by Gupton or TriCity dealerships?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Good to know your experience with Koons dealing was nice. Could you share how much below invoice Craig’s offer for your JT? Were they able to match or beat upto 8% below invoice as currently offered by Gupton or TriCity dealerships?
I prefer to send you Craig’s way on that. I got a fair price below invoice without driving or flying 1430 miles to go get it. My sciatic pain, time, airfare, and/or fuel means more to me than an extra $600-$1200 off.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Navy, Engineer DoD
I would like to say that Samantha at Koon’s Jeep got the Gladiator that I wanted and earned my wife’s order as well. She ordered her Jeep $3,000 below what we could get it here in CT. She’s awesome and her dogs are amazing!

CoachRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Importer Exporter
E:Mail Craig Benner at Koon's of Tysons Corner, awesome guy and a great dealership. Very easy transaction. Picked up my Mojave yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased.

[email protected]

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Just picked up my Rubicon on Saturday and the whole experience couldn't have been better. Craig was extremely communicative throughout despite obviously being very busy, they actually gave me more for my trade than I was expecting, and Craig even took time out of his day to watch some of the Penn State game with us. If you're east of the Mississippi you shouldn't be ordering from anyone else.

Sponsored

PunknJLBlackJT

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon and 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Estimator for Pharma facilities
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to read all this. Im working with them on ordering a TRX right now.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Just ordered a 2022 wrangler for my wife from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner and couldn’t have been any easier. Days after the order was done and placed I got calls back from Criswell and Gupton. Both said they couldn’t beat what Craig came up with and one couldn’t come close.

I’ll fly down when it’s here and hoping to be on their doorstep when they open and driving home under an hour.

dcritzer

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Occupation
RN
That is a VA standard rate and cannot be negotiated down by VA law...it is unfortunate, but I paid the same fee at a different VA dealership when I bought my Gladiator and unfortunately did not know what Koons was offering (5% below invoice at the time on factory orders) until I was already 3 months into my order from a different dealership. Final experience was awful and I ended up almost walking out on it completely when I took delivery...Actually did walk out to take me trade to Carmax who wrote me a check in 20 minutes for almost $3,000 more than the dealers was offering me. I have not actually dealt with Koons directly, but did email them during my ordering process to get their offer in writing to use as leverage with my dealer. I wish I had actually given Koons a chance, but I had Gladiator fever and just didn't want to wait for a new order (mine took 4 1/2 months to begin with).
Not true. there are no laws governing dealer fees in Virginia. Carmax is S395. I Suggest going to Maryland. This is how crooked dealers make more profit in Virginia.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Picked up my Gladiator from Craig on 31st. As before (this is my second time buying from him) - the process is clear, efficient, and transparent. Sent him configuration I wanted, got a quote from him, put down the deposit, next thing I know he lets me know the Gladiator arrived. Went to pick it up, was in and out in under 2 hours, including dealing with my insurance.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Picked up my Gladiator from Craig on 31st. As before (this is my second time buying from him) - the process is clear, efficient, and transparent. Sent him configuration I wanted, got a quote from him, put down the deposit, next thing I know he lets me know the Gladiator arrived. Went to pick it up, was in and out in under 2 hours, including dealing with my insurance.
Great to hear. Ordered my wife a 22 JL and experience has been great. Once it’s here I plan to fly down and Uber over and be waiting on their door step. 8 hour drive home so the less dealership time the better.
Sponsored