Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
Chase-Bed Rack Products for Jeep Gladiators!

*Thank You! Our Summer Flash Sale was a total success, we sold out on our Roof Bars AND Rear Bars for the Bed Rack System. The amount of support from the community was extraordinary we want to thank everyone. More stock coming soon and remember you still can enjoy our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Chase Rack and upgrade to the Bed Rack system when the products arrive*

FREE Shipping in the Continental US!

Discover the WILD and enjoy the ADVENTURE with our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Chase-Bed Rack System! An adjustable, unique and functional system designed to provide expanded storage capacity that is perfect for any adventurer or outdoor enthusiast, anywhere and everywhere you choose to go. Providing a variety of features such as:

- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.*

- Height adjustment system: 17 ”(below cabin level) / 19.5” (cabin level) / 23 ”(Above cabin Level)

- Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

- Easy installation with 24/7 customer assistance!

- Exclusive and Smart Patent Pending Design

Check us out on Google!

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Untitled design (11)
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Copy of Copy of Copy of Untitled (6)

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Untitled design (4)
Sponsored

Last edited:

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Is the only way to mount things to the side, like traction bars, to get the additional overheard bars? Traditionally you'd have mounting points down the side, not only inboard overhead. But looks like the span between front and back towers is too far.

I like your riser mounts, I could keep those on the truck and remove the rack when it's not needed without the mounts being fugly.

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
This looks promising. I like the versatility of it. Can the side panel (surrounded by green) be discarded, or is it needed for strength? Or can it be made without the mountain scape/peaks?

tuwa.jpg

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
This looks promising. I like the versatility of it. Can the side panel (with the mountain scape) be discarded, or is it needed for strength? Or can it be made without the mountain scape/peaks?
Install guide shows them as separate pieces. Looks like a single bolt to the tower, doubt it's load bearing.

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 1626876355562

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
It looks like the mounts are designed to accommodate tonneau covers. Can you comment on if you've tested specific models? Particularly the factory Mopar?
Hey! Yes our bed rack system is designed to accommodate soft tonneau covers and have been tested with models such as Truxedo LO Pro, Access Literider, Truxedo Pro x15, and Access Original Tonneau Cover or any soft tonneau cover where the installation system is similar to this, with the fixing points in the inside of the bed. Sadly, in the case of the Mopar, this model is not compatible with our product. This is some examples of our chase and bed rack system used with a soft tonneau cover:

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Tonneau cover 2
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Tonneau cover

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
This looks promising. I like the versatility of it. Can the side panel (surrounded by green) be discarded, or is it needed for strength? Or can it be made without the mountain scape/peaks?

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Tonneau cover
Hello! Thanks for the comment! So our Bed Rack system CAN be used without the mountain side panels this is completely optional to you, I will attach examples with and without the mountain side panels :)

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 202576807_157217993108009_3215790340613460905_n
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 177824407_515662232937577_6545646414868326237_n

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Is the only way to mount things to the side, like traction bars, to get the additional overheard bars? Traditionally you'd have mounting points down the side, not only inboard overhead. But looks like the span between front and back towers is too far.

I like your riser mounts, I could keep those on the truck and remove the rack when it's not needed without the mounts being fugly.
Hello J.o.y.ride! Thanks for the positive feedback. So our rack is adjustable depending on the need of the user. Our Roof Bars can be used as side bars as well if the system height is set at 23" which would provide perfect space to mount things such as traction bars, most of our costumers that used this set up use it to transport items such as kayaks, surf tables, etc. Another option is to remove the mountain side panel and that way you can also use the side bars if the system height is set to 17" or 19, what's great is that the product adjust to your needs and mount points for light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers, etc. if you want to you can always visit us at our website and we can give you a more personalized service to make sure we can fit your needs.

Also, you can remove the rear bar and use only the chase rack since our system has a fairly easy installation process and you can adapt it to look as you want it to look :) please feel free to contact us at any time! Thank you again for your comment.

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 5
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 4
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 3
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 2
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 1

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Have you tried the Bak Revolver covers?
Hello again! Yes we have tried it and the installation system is very similar to the Truxedo soft tonneau cover so it fits good on our system, the only difference is that since the Bak Revolver system rolls over the bed when you open it and size increases as it gets closer to the cabin it might become a little tedious to open it all the way to the end, it is important to keep this in mind. Thanks!

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
One thing I really wish they had is a way to mount a roof box.
A roof box? Like a ROAM Adventure case? The crossbars that go front to back I'm sure could accommodate that. I in fact have the Tuwa Pro rack and ROAM Adventure case. Not currently mounted but have both.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
A roof box? Like a ROAM Adventure case? The crossbars that go front to back I'm sure could accommodate that. I in fact have the Tuwa Pro rack and ROAM Adventure case. Not currently mounted but have both.
No like a Yakima sky box.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
No like a Yakima sky box.
Guessing that the Yakima cross bars would mount to it and box to Yakima bars? I don't know I have Thule. I'll have to try it now. See how it matches up

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey Robert! It's nice hearing from you, I saw your profile picture and your truck looks amazing man! As you said, customers have used roof boxes with our system before! It all depends on the installation system of each individual box!
Sponsored