Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
No like a Yakima sky box.
Hello!

Our Bed Rack System has a lot of mount points that you can use to install a roof box! However in the case of Yakima you would have to check the installation system and see if it works, from what we can see in the installation manual the mount clamp is to be used in Yakima Cross Bars. Our Roof bars are too big for it. An option would be installing the Yakima bars to our bed rack and attach the Yakima roof box to the Yakima Bars!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Guessing that the Yakima cross bars would mount to it and box to Yakima bars? I don't know I have Thule. I'll have to try it now. See how it matches up
Sounds great Robert! Please feel free to snap a pic, we want to see how cool it looks!!

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Sounds great Robert! Please feel free to snap a pic, we want to see how cool it looks!!
You'll have to excuse the car wrecker. Diesel engine took a crap on my on Friday. It's at the dealership. Waiting on WTF happened.

IMG_20210717_083203495_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
You'll have to excuse the car wrecker. Diesel engine took a crap on my on Friday. It's at the dealership. Waiting on WTF happened.

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! IMG_20210717_083203495_HDR
Oh man this is sad news :( and right in the middle of summer! Hope they figure it out, we want to see you back on the road soon!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Hmm, watching this closely as I need a rack to mount my 23 Zero Walkabout 62.

Id like to also be able to mount some items such as Hi-lift and propane tank, etc on the sides. Maybe a Pelican case next to the tent on top as well. That’s how I had it set up on my previous Tacoma.

I’m confused as to what I would actually need to order. Do I have to order additional bars or is this one kit that you can configure different ways?

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Id like to also be able to mount some items such as Hi-lift and propane tank, etc on the sides. Maybe a Pelican case next to the tent on top as well. That’s how I had it set up on my previous Tacoma.

I’m confused as to what I would actually need to order. Do I have to order additional bars or is this one kit that you can configure different ways?
The MOAB CX 4 series is a kit. The crossbars are additional. You can ad additional crossbars to the sides as stated in previous post and pictures. I may have to order a couple of more crossbars.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Hey George, first of all, that set up sounds great! Now, in order to set up an RTT we always recommend to order the TUWA Pro®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System and add the Roof Bars as this will provide much better performance. Hope this helps!

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 6

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Hey George, first of all, that set up sounds great! Now, in order to set up an RTT we always recommend to order the TUWA Pro®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System and add the Roof Bars as this will provide much better performance. Hope this helps!

6.jpg
Thats pretty much what I’m going for. This is how it sat on my Tacoma but I wasn’t happy with it sitting that low on the bed as I couldn’t anchor all the window bars, and it made it tough to set up and break down. Also it didn’t leave much room n the bed to store taller things.
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 26F1EBEA-07CD-4092-AAB8-9536E60F8ED7
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 6AB58437-50D0-4B12-B64D-CD352F237D32

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thats pretty much what I’m going for. This is how it sat on my Tacoma but I wasn’t happy with it sitting that low on the bed as I couldn’t anchor all the window bars, and it made it tough to set up and break down. Also it didn’t leave much room n the bed to store taller things.
26F1EBEA-07CD-4092-AAB8-9536E60F8ED7.jpeg
6AB58437-50D0-4B12-B64D-CD352F237D32.jpeg
This was a nice set up on the Tacoma! Congrats, with our TUWA Pro®️ 4CX Series MOAB we recommend to set the height to 23" which will provide you the best performance and more room to store taller items in the bed plus at this height you can order in the future an extra set of roof bars and adapt them as side bars which will add even more space to attach items. Hope this helps to create a better idea for your future set up!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
This was a nice set up on the Tacoma! Congrats, with our TUWA Pro®️ 4CX Series MOAB we recommend to set the height to 23" which will provide you the best performance and more room to store taller items in the bed plus at this height you can order in the future an extra set of roof bars and adapt them as side bars which will add even more space to attach items. Hope this helps to create a better idea for your future set up!
So just to be clear, I should order the Moab with one Or two extra sets of roof bars?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
So just to be clear, I should order the Moab with one Or two extra sets of roof bars?
If you only want to install the RTT you would only need the Bed Rack with one set of roof bars (you would have something like in this picture attached), and if you intend to install the RTT and you want to have side bars then you would need to order another set of roof pars, this is completely optional. We recommend you get the TUWA Pro®️ 4CX Series MOAB with only one set of roof bars and if you need more space you can always let us know and you can purchase another set separately with no problem! :)

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! 6

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Not sure I understand why the Mopar soft cover would not work. It’s only attached to back of bed and end of bed for the clips

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Not sure I understand why the Mopar soft cover would not work. It’s only attached to back of bed and end of bed for the clips
Hey! So basically the main problem with the Mopar Tonneau Cover is that the cover goes over the side of the bed all the way to the edge of the truck (Pic attached) leaving no space for our mount bases.

Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Mopar ejemplo
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Tonneau cover_LI
Jeep Gladiator TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System! Tonneau cover 2_LI

jlc64uk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon; 21 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Asst. Principal
Hey! So basically the main problem with the Mopar Tonneau Cover is that the cover goes over the side of the bed all the way to the edge of the truck (Pic attached) leaving no space for our mount bases.

Well that sux. Dont want to have to buy another cover. Guess will have to keep looking for another rack system.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Well that sux. Dont want to have to buy another cover. Guess will have to keep looking for another rack system.
No worries, we understand! Thank you for considering us, we wish you find the right product for you!! :)
Sponsored