Sponsored

GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
ordered from Tom 7/29 delivered 10/19
Gotcha. I was thinking that might have been the one he order for me but forgot a few options. He didn't cancel it and just ordered another. Yours isn't max tow is it?

How long did they take to contact you. Last I checked with them mine was due in between this Friday and next Friday. I just checked with Jeep Chat and it was delivered last Thursday.

JEEPmonkey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1993 YJ
Occupation
RN
Gotcha. I was thinking that might have been the one he order for me but forgot a few options. He didn't cancel it and just ordered another. Yours isn't max tow is it?

How long did they take to contact you. Last I checked with them mine was due in between this Friday and next Friday. I just checked with Jeep Chat and it was delivered last Thursday.
Initially I was pretty regular checking with them and Jeep chat on delivery updates but stopped around late September when I got the first estimated delivery of 10/5. Once that got delayed until 11/1 I stopped checking. I was quite surprised they called me 10/18 it had landed and I picked up 10/19.

max tow
Led HEADLIGHTS 😉
Selec trac
Gorilla glass
Aux switch
premium audio
Popular equipment
Gecko of course

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Initially I was pretty regular checking with them and Jeep chat on delivery updates but stopped around late September when I got the first estimated delivery of 10/5. Once that got delayed until 11/1 I stopped checking. I was quite surprised they called me 10/18 it had landed and I picked up 10/19.

max tow
Led HEADLIGHTS 😉
Selec trac
Gorilla glass
Aux switch
premium audio
Popular equipment
Gecko of course
Mine is
Max tow
Heritage tan interior
LED light group
Cold weather group
Active safety group
Popular equipment package
Selec-trac
Gorilla glass
Black satin grille
Black wheels

Sponsored

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
Got tired of waiting for it to stop raining so I could take a photo..
MyGladiator.jpg

Order on 9/23, delivered on 10/20. Sport S with Max Tow, 8.4 audio, popular equipment, Aux switches and the cold weather groups. I picked up a set of OEM rails for $85 before it was even built. I've got the Hothead headliners and insulation package, just waiting for a nice day to do the install. Planning on putting an Overland style rack on the back and spray-lining the bed. (Some Decals on order!)
Looks good! I almost went with a Sport S build just like this. I went with a Mojave instead.

Sponsored

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
I love my jeeps, I love my gladiator, so much that this is my second one. Unfortunately the second time also realizing something wasn’t right after delivery 🤦🏽‍♂️ Who can spot the mess up?

got a few calls to make tomorrow…

6BA17A06-9DEE-4D7E-8743-61F7A1071334.jpeg
B018EAF0-C855-4B35-B650-032A59C440A3.jpeg
Led Front lights and standard tail lights?