First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
I'm still waiting to hear from my dealer for it to be official but I checked in with JC just now and got the following:

"Your Gladiator has completed the initial build and is pending quality inspection before installation of additional equipment"

So it seems like it's close! Hopping to get confirmation from my dealer soon.
Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm still waiting to hear from my dealer for it to be official but I checked in with JC just now and got the following:

"Your Gladiator has completed the initial build and is pending quality inspection before installation of additional equipment"

Hell yeah that’s awesome!

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Ok, folks... I have finally made a public Google Sheet so that in the future, people can add their own builds (and I don't have to!). I have populated the spreadsheet with as much information as I have gotten since I started this thread. You are welcome to find your name in the list and make any changes:

2022 JT Order Tracker - Google Sheet

The only edits you can make are on the Main Tracker tab. The column labeled "Order-to-Ship Estimated (days)" (also in gray) is automatically calculated, so you cannot edit that column either. The number listed at the top is the running average for all builds.

Right now, the only graph is the tracking of the average order-to-ship trends. If people are interested, I will find a way in my spare time to allow people to do more advanced analysis, like specific trims, transmissions, etc.

My experience locking down shared spreadsheets is limited. I locked the headers and did some data validation in the cells (like, for the specific models) but someone is free to completely screw this up if they tried (purposely or accidentally).... please "tread carefully"!

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

What dealer did you order from?

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I just got this from JC!

"Thank you Jason! I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim. I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, folks... I have finally made a public Google Sheet so that in the future, people can add their own builds (and I don't have to!). I have populated the spreadsheet with as much information as I have gotten since I started this thread. You are welcome to find your name in the list and make any changes:

2022 JT Order Tracker - Google Sheet

The only edits you can make are on the Main Tracker tab. The column labeled "Order-to-Ship Estimated (days)" (also in gray) is automatically calculated, so you cannot edit that column either. The number listed at the top is the running average for all builds.

Right now, the only graph is the tracking of the average order-to-ship trends. If people are interested, I will find a way in my spare time to allow people to do more advanced analysis, like specific trims, transmissions, etc.

My experience locking down shared spreadsheets is limited. I locked the headers and did some data validation in the cells (like, for the specific models) but someone is free to completely screw this up if they tried (purposely or accidentally).... please "tread carefully"!
Nice work! Love it! I'm on row 8. I added some text at the end in the empty rows. Do you think it would help to add those as headers?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I just got this from JC!

"Thank you Jason! I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim. I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."
Based on your timeline, yours should be finished before the expected ship date?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on your timeline, yours should be finished before the expected ship date?
I'm thinking so.... Maybe it's more hoping so! 😁 I wonder what "trim stage" means?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chapman. She usually gets back to me super quick but I assume she took some time off for the holidays.
I wonder what additional equipment? Bedliner maybe?

Sponsored

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
I'm thinking so.... Maybe it's more hoping so! 😁 I wonder what "trim stage" means?
They seem to use construction terms, i.e. framing and trim. Framing would be building the body. Then painting the body. Trim would be installing everything on the body. Just my 2 cents at it.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got confirmation from my dealer that I'm in the trim stage with a ship date of 12/1.
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? Screenshot_20211124-153529_Gmail
So it seems as tho Mojaves are moving quite quick, faster than those who ordered before with other trims.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if my 12-1-21 ship date holds true, when do you think Gupton would have my Jeep ready for pick up?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if my 12-1-21 ship date holds true, when do you think Gupton would have my Jeep ready for pick up?
Are they trucked or trained there? I am trying to find that out for Chapman as well.
Sponsored