Jeep Gladiator MY22 Fleet Order Guide 1637193249761

ATX_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
IT
I asked my dealer about a 22 JTRD in Gecko and they told me it wouldn't be available even though I showed them this fleet order guide. How accurate are these guides?

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I asked my dealer about a 22 JTRD in Gecko and they told me it wouldn't be available even though I showed them this fleet order guide. How accurate are these guides?
They are put out by FCA so there is obviously a plan to make them. Of course things can change from the time they make the guides until production starts. Best thing you can do is wait it out and see what happens.

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
They are put out by FCA so there is obviously a plan to make them. Of course things can change from the time they make the guides until production starts. Best thing you can do is wait it out and see what happens.
Just like showing Altitude package with diesel, but dealers still can't build it, even though it's on the build guide as 26T code.

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Salespeople at dealers have no, absolutely none, zero knowledge about non-public future product plans, and they're on average much worse at knowing about public product plans than readers of this forum. Jeep will one day swap some paint color for another, and they'll update their order guide and ordering system accordingly and that will be that. There's no "here's what coming down the pipeline guys but be sure not the leak the info online 10 seconds after this meeting ends" meeting because if there was everyone would...leak the info online 10 seconds after the meeting ends :)

As for the accuracy, the MY21 guide ended up being 100% accurate I believe. That said, I think it's universally agreed it's weird the MY22 guide shows Gecko as orderable at some point but it's not currently orderable - it intuitively would have made more sense to not stop the color and then resume it. The guide also had an egregious color tone typo for Firecracker Red so read into that what you will.

But all that said, I'd assign 10x confidence in something public, official, and forward looking like the fleet guide from Mopar versus dealer speculation.

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Great, Gobi in 2020 and gobi in 2022 and I have a 2021 parked outside :headbang:. First world problems I guess:giggle:. The granite I have is growing on me, I’ve had zero issues with the Jeep so far and have put a lot of work into it so I will definitely be keeping it, but figures for the one timeI decide to buy a new vehicle and a custom order, the only option I had to settle on was the color, due to my financial situation and how I purchased this truck at the time the color I really wanted was not available.
All in all I am still very happy with IRIS.