First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
My JTSD is in transit. It is scheduled to be here between 2/22 and 3/2.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Per JC

2/11 ordered
2/18: E Framing
2/21: Built! JB status to get spray in bed liner and steps installed

yay!!!

AwesomeDad

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon Diesel, VW Passat gas
Occupation
Yes
Per JC

2/11 ordered
2/18: E Framing
2/21: Built! JB status to get spray in bed liner and steps installed

yay!!!
Where do the status codes come from? Mines still all parts received awaiting build but not seeing any codes.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where do the status codes come from? Mines still all parts received awaiting build but not seeing any codes.
I downloaded the list from forum and then match it to what JC says.

I just got my build sheet an hour ago. YAY!!!

Build codes.

Unscheduled:

BA – order entered in system by dealer

BB – fleet order only – review by bid department

BD – special equipment processing

BE – edit error – coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled

BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

BX – good order available for scheduling

Reason Codes:

F – Finance hold – automatic cancellation after 15 days

B – Model or option build out. Your order exists but isn't fully confirmed yet. Plant doesn't know about it yet. Systems are checking the order to ensure it's valid in terms of sales codes.

L – Material restriction

M – Material hold (fleet)

ZA – canceled order

Scheduled:

C – Tentative schedule. Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.

D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number:

D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.

The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.

D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.

Build:

E – Framing. Metal is welded together to form the body and frame. The body is inspected at the end of this step to ensure it's within tolerances.

F – Paint. The metal is coated, primed, sprayed, clearcoated, polished, inspected, and hand finished if necessary.

G – Trim. The engine is installed in the chassis, the interior is installed, the chassis is mated to the body, the bed is put on. At the end of this, your new vehicle is built.

Built:

I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.

J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier

JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.

JE – shipped to emissions

JJ – consigned to body vendor

JS – shipped to storage

KZ – released by plant and invoiced. The truck is ready to be shipped. The dealer is actually charged for the truck. As you all know, this can be a source of delay. Typically you see me put two statuses here: Awaiting Shipment and "Staged for Shipment".

Traffic Codes:

KZ L – released but not shipped KZ M – first rail departure

KZ N – first rail arrival

KZ O – delayed/received

KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit

KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted

KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error

KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold

KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle

KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed

KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction

KZ OH – all other β€œO” type carrier codes

KZ T – second rail departure

KZ U – second rail arrival

KZ X – delivered to dealer

KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new

KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

KZX - Delivered to your dealer

Sponsored

Symonssays

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Air traffic controller
1c6jjtbm2nl145928 - Sting grey JTRD

Ordered 2/23/22
Built 3/3/33

Waiting on shipping to dealer

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
You will soon see new strange code for my build:

WG - weird guy hanging around plant fence again today, claims to be looking for a Gobi Willys.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
@Snake Eyes how has your build/delivery gone so far? I see you are in Vegas, did you order from a dealer in your area or go through one of the 5% under msrp dealers?

Dealers told me 12-16 build/delivery window, but after reading through some of these threads I am thinking it may be closer to 8-10 weeks. I ordered from Gupton in TN and it seems that they have transport trucks delivering there weekly. I ordered 3/08 and had a VIN on 3/10.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Snake Eyes how has your build/delivery gone so far? I see you are in Vegas, did you order from a dealer in your area or go through one of the 5% under msrp dealers?

Dealers told me 12-16 build/delivery window, but after reading through some of these threads I am thinking it may be closer to 8-10 weeks. I ordered from Gupton in TN and it seems that they have transport trucks delivering there weekly. I ordered 3/08 and had a VIN on 3/10.
Gone great. Was about 20 days from order to shipped. It is on a train now. I ordered it through a dealer near me. I did not feel like traveling to get the under MSRP. With gas prices going up and flight costs going up due to gas, the savings would have been there but no enough for the hassle and extra miles. Plus I am getting a good trade in on my BMW. Mine should arrive here in Vegas in about 12 days. So it would be 6 weeks order to delivery.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Ordered Gobi Mojave 3/5 from Kent@Petersens. Received VON on 3/8 and VIN on 3/10. It's resident in cryptostickers but no build sheet found yet. These folks need to quit slacking!
I've got places to go, things to see, now where's my truck???
On a lighter note, it sure seems some of these builds go pretty quick. Hopefully mine is one of these less than a month from order to build that I'm seeing.

Sponsored

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Gone great. Was about 20 days from order to shipped. It is on a train now. I ordered it through a dealer near me. I did not feel like traveling to get the under MSRP. With gas prices going up and flight costs going up due to gas, the savings would have been there but no enough for the hassle and extra miles. Plus I am getting a good trade in on my BMW. Mine should arrive here in Vegas in about 12 days. So it would be 6 weeks order to delivery.
Makes sense. I could have not done my deal with a trade, plus now my wife is planning a long weekend in Nashville (near the dealer). But then I will still have an 8 hour drive home. Keep us posted.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
will do. Dealer just texted me and said my glad is currently stopped at Belvedere Rail Yard because it needs a chip. It says they remedied the issue but are waiting for a part. Go figure what that means and why it happened when enroute. Glad they caught it though! My guess is it is something they caught at the factory for more than just mine and those others at the factory are getting what they need. I saw that happen with the Broncos. They stopped a bunch already in transit to do a part and then kept them on their way after. dEaler said I should still have it by the end of the month

Anyone know where that rail yard is?

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
Ordered yesterday from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner.

Got my VON immediately and have a VIN today! (still unsure what to do with it, but excited none the less).

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Ordered yesterday from @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner.

Got my VON immediately and have a VIN today! (still unsure what to do with it, but excited none the less).
Register on cryptostickers at a minimum. Build a good rapport with the dealer that you ordered through.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
Register on cryptostickers at a minimum. Build a good rapport with the dealer that you ordered through.
I think I did that… Says nothing found yet. If that is the minimum, what is the maximum? Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Sponsored