Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
Me and the wife are headed that way this weekend from Texas. Gonna make some pit stops before we go. For those that have been, as this will be our first time, what trail would be the most worth it? This will be a solo trip for us too so maybe some of yall be there?
I was thinking top of the world for my wife and hells revenge for sure...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
If you do Hells revenge, do fins n things the same day very close to each other. Top of the world was a great trail but more stout than we expected.
Yeah, that's what I heard, but it was totally worth it? I will push the limits to my vehicle to the point where I'm like.... I gotta drive this home... so not going crazy.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
Yeah, that's what I heard, but it was totally worth it? I will push the limits to my vehicle to the point where I'm like.... I gotta drive this home... so not going crazy.
You won't break anything on Top[ of the world, but it is a long day of picking lines and bouncing around. But as you said, totally worth it. Don't forget to get your pic at the top.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
Beyond the trails already recommended, I would recommend Chicken Corners. Its not complicated, I ran the entire trail in 2WD except a sandy patch. However, the views are amazing.
Awesome I seen that one as well

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
We cut our teeth, while bone stock, on poison spider. It’s a fantastic trail that will show you what your Jeep can do, even if you think it shouldn’t. Top of the world would have been more difficult, but I did it after my lift and tires. With a mild lift and 37’s it was quite easy. But we spotted stock rigs who did great. Hells revenge is an amazing trail. No buts at all. It’s amazing for modified and stock rigs alike. Steel bender is harder. I’d avoid that solo. Golden spike as well. I did that solo, and at night, but I knew what I was getting into. Both amazing trails, but spotters are an asset.

have an amazing time. Moab is for jeepers what disney world is for everyone under 12. It’s currently my favorite place that I’ve been. I’m waiting for something to beat it. It’s going to be tough.

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a hitch skid? If not, get one, it will save your bumper.
I dont, I do have the mopar receiver hitch with a small skid on it. But im very aware of those departure ledges... not to worried about the bumper. But more worried about the bed. 35s help a little.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
The only thing I can add is the offroad trail through Arches National Park. There is a "secret entrance" North of the actual park gate, so you skip the line and the fees. Look up Willow Springs Trail on Google Maps then follow it West to where it meets 191. That's the way in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
We cut our teeth, while bone stock, on poison spider. It’s a fantastic trail that will show you what your Jeep can do, even if you think it shouldn’t. Top of the world would have been more difficult, but I did it after my lift and tires. With a mild lift and 37’s it was quite easy. But we spotted stock rigs who did great. Hells revenge is an amazing trail. No buts at all. It’s amazing for modified and stock rigs alike. Steel bender is harder. I’d avoid that solo. Golden spike as well. I did that solo, and at night, but I knew what I was getting into. Both amazing trails, but spotters are an asset.

have an amazing time. Moab is for jeepers what disney world is for everyone under 12. It’s currently my favorite place that I’ve been. I’m waiting for something to beat it. It’s going to be tough.
As mostly stock, I have 35s and a winch. I have wheeled here in texas at hidden falls. Did most trails there stock even some that I was sketched out on fully stock with barely 500miles. Since have done the more difficult trails fine. Just gotta hit that line!

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing I can add is the offroad trail through Arches National Park. There is a "secret entrance" North of the actual park gate, so you skip the line and the fees. Look up Willow Springs Trail on Google Maps then follow it West to where it meets 191. That's the way in.
I may have to check that out. The wife was definitely looking at arches

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
If you go early enough you can slip right in the main gate but the line builds fast and quickly turns into an hours wait or more. Even though the trail skirts around the fees to get in, it's legal I promise haha.

OP
OP
Austin2590

Austin2590

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
If you go early enough you can slip right in the main gate but the line builds fast and quickly turns into an hours wait or more. Even though the trail skirts around the fees to get in, it's legal I promise haha.
I'd play the ...I thought it was national blm land... state road.. oopss... here's your money bye!!!!

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
This is totally unrelated but there's a Thai place a couple blocks off the main strip in Moab and it's killer. Pretty much locals only out there. Even during EJS we were almost the only people there.
Sponsored