Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Web Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I know this is going to divide the group, but I'm planning on naming my 2022 Gladiator Venom (after the Marvel character). I'm in the process of slowing blacking out the Jeep (tint is next week). I'm drawn to this for the grille since it fits in well with my cartoony theme, HOWEVER, it's an angry eyes and I instantly shy away from them. I'm really torn. What does everyone think? Yes or No and why? Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator Yay or Nay and Why? JG5479_alt4
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
I think it would fit in if you did some sort of full body graphic, but otherwise it's pretty silly. I see so many Jeeps around me and their ONLY mod was this grille.

Jeep Gladiator Yay or Nay and Why? 1656521084966

AmosMoses01

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Technology
Any other case, I'd say it's your rig do as you want. But since you already shy away from angry eyes, I'd say go with your reservations - if you already don't like angry eyes, they likely won't grow on you. More likely they'll stay an annoyance to you until you remove it. I personally don't care for them myself, there are so many other mods to empty your wallet on. :) Enjoy your rig no matter which way you choose.

Sponsored

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I know this is going to divide the group, but I'm planning on naming my 2022 Gladiator Venom (after the Marvel character). I'm in the process of slowing blacking out the Jeep (tint is next week). I'm drawn to this for the grille since it fits in well with my cartoony theme, HOWEVER, it's an angry eyes and I instantly shy away from them. I'm really torn. What does everyone think? Yes or No and why? Thanks!

JG5479_alt4.jpg
how about a demon grill instead?

Jeep Gladiator Yay or Nay and Why? B08F418E-3B13-4710-9473-82E637D25908

Last edited:

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Willys Sport (sold), '22 JT Willys Sport
Occupation
Teacher
Just keep blacking it out if that's your aim. I think "VENOM" hood decals would look pretty cool in a matte black, kind of like a black Willys hood.

OP
OP
PDelena

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Web Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. Thanks everyone. I think it was the demon grill that Snake Eyes suggested (hopefully in jest) that pushed me over the top. I think just the name and possibly a logo somewhere and I call it quits.

Sponsored

The Welsh Griffin

First Name
TBone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Work in an Oven
I would have to be a "Nay" it just doesnt fit the lines IMHO, however if you were to do something with a bumper or the hood maybe it would blend in better ... ? ...

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
End of the day it’s yours. But every time I see an angry grill I just laugh to myself.

OP
OP
PDelena

PDelena

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Web Developer
Vehicle Showcase
End of the day it’s yours. But every time I see an angry grill I just laugh to myself.
I saw one in the wild today from the back. I thought to myself "that's a nice looking Jeep" and then I saw the angry eyes on the front and said "oh" disappointedly. Guess I always knew my answer just wanted to hear someone else say it too.
Sponsored