GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Funny thing is it has flooded here constantly for the past 15-20 years while I've been driving lowered cars. Since I've got the JT....not once.

JT 5oh

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Law enforcement
Just signed for this beautiful Gecko Green JT cant wait to pick it up on Saturday! Only thing coming off is the rack system on the rear. Hopefully have that posted for sale after this coming weekend.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 69a9e61b30dd8f6cbe56e92ae636643cx

191f2babac1e82b5fb8c4c65ce615630x.jpg

Sponsored

Mnext02

First Name
Pdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Stinger
So they’re not bringing Gecko back for 2022???

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
So they’re not bringing Gecko back for 2022???
Nobody knows. The only thing indicating that it would come back was the Fleet Guide but that was accurate for '21. Orders didn't open until July so I wouldn't expect them too much sooner this year if it happens.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Just signed for this beautiful Gecko Green JT cant wait to pick it up on Saturday! Only thing coming off is the rack system on the rear. Hopefully have that posted for sale after this coming weekend.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 191f2babac1e82b5fb8c4c65ce615630x

What a great looking Rig!! What are your plans for the box if you are taking the Rack System off?
Thank you for your Profession!

Mnext02

First Name
Pdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Stinger

How? Where?

JT 5oh

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Law enforcement
What a great looking Rig!! What are your plans for the box if you are taking the Rack System off?
Thank you for your Profession!
I’m disabled in a wheelchair so my lift and chair will be in the bed. That’s the reason the overland rack will be coming out.

Sponsored

JT 5oh

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Law enforcement
How? Where?
I’m located east of the dfw metroplex in TEXAS so I’ll post it for sale locally on fb and the forum.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
I’m disabled in a wheelchair so my lift and chair will be in the bed. That’s the reason the overland rack will be coming out.
I'm excited for you with this new truck, what a great choice. I think you will have fun with it.
I hope you like attention. Lol. I have a Gecko Sport with Rubicon wheels and tires on it. It is
just simply fun to drive! Take care.

JT 5oh

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Law enforcement
I'm excited for you with this new truck, what a great choice. I think you will have fun with it.
I hope you like attention. Lol. I have a Gecko Sport with Rubicon wheels and tires on it. It is
just simply fun to drive! Take care.
We plan to do lots of trails and fun adventures with the kids and us outdoors. Perfect vehicle for it.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Is it some sort of articulated boom arm that lifts you and the chair up to get in then retracts the chair back into the bed? I'm curious about the mechanics of getting into one of these things from a wheel chair. I have many non-disabled family members that find it challenging to climb into mine.

EDIT: Feel free to tell me to F off if it's none of my business.

JT 5oh

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Law enforcement
Is it some sort of articulated boom arm that lifts you and the chair up to get in then retracts the chair back into the bed? I'm curious about the mechanics of getting into one of these things from a wheel chair. I have many non-disabled family members that find it challenging to climb into mine.

EDIT: Feel free to tell me to F off if it's none of my business.
Your all good man. I never mind talking about my disability and helping others. Your correct the boom arm in the bed will lift and store my manual wheelchair in the back. It will also rotate and bring it to the front drivers door area. The seat is a lift link seat that rotates 90* and then lowers me down to about 19” from the ground for a side transfer to the wheelchair. I can’t use my legs so it will have a set of handcontrols mounted to the left and under the steering column.
Sponsored