First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
1C6JJTAG2ML560919 is my VIN, thank you for the hard work on these!
Thanks for that VIN. I'd actually misinterpreted your statement to say "leather", thinking primarily about the tan leather that's optional on Rubicons. My bad. I see your VIN in here now.

I hope to have a tool soon where you all can get even more detail stats about your specific vehicles, but before I do that I do need the full VIN set (I'm 81% done), and to do some data clean up. THEN I'll be able to confidently tell you how unique your specific vehicle is.

Until then, I can tell you that out of the 1,076 Nacho Gladiators (that I know about)...

• 134 are Sport/Sport S
  • 9 of which have tan seats
  • 8 of which have the 3.6L V6 gas engine
  • 6 of which have the automatic transmission
  • 3 of which have the Max-Tow package
  • 2 of which have the factory spray-in bedliner
  • 1 of which has the upgraded rims - this is yours!
Since we also know that the gas engine and automatic are required to have the Max-Tow package, we also know that only 3 Nacho colored Max-Tow equipped Gladiators exist (in my data set) that have tan seats.
Sponsored

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
Thanks for that VIN. I'd actually misinterpreted your statement to say "leather", thinking primarily about the tan leather that's optional on Rubicons. My bad. I see your VIN in here now.

I hope to have a tool soon where you all can get even more detail stats about your specific vehicles, but before I do that I do need the full VIN set (I'm 81% done), and to do some data clean up. THEN I'll be able to confidently tell you how unique your specific vehicle is.

Until then, I can tell you that out of the 1,076 Nacho Gladiators (that I know about)...

• 134 are Sport/Sport S
Since we also know that the gas engine and automatic are required to have the Max-Tow package, we also know that only 3 Nacho colored Max-Tow equipped Gladiators exist (in my data set) that have tan seats.
That is pretty epic! I feel bad for peeling the sport sticker off and putting a 4wheel Drive on it.

But I didn't buy it to put it in a barn to become a barn find...

slim chance

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi JTA, 23 Ram Laramie 1500, 21 Nacho JTF
Occupation
retired
here is my build sheet and window sticker ... as you can see, Oscar is a Sport based Freedom 3.6 gas automatic factory spray in bed liner and lots of other extras ... i did a spreadsheet with a line by line comparison to my wife's 21 JT High Altitude .... there really is very little difference between the two

20211117_162631_resized.jpg

20211117_162656_resized.jpg

Attachments

ccloud

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT

• 134 are Sport/Sport S
This is cool stuff u-joint. My Nacho Sport s max tow has the selec-trac 4wd system. I suppose I’m one of 134 and maybe 1 of fewer with the full time 4wd high option.

Sponsored

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
Thanks guys.

sorry, I’ve been busy the past few days. I hope to get similar info for everyone soon. Currently it’s a very manual process, plus missing data, so I wouldn’t want to get ahead of myself.

Almost there.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
So, if I follow this link correctly, my Nacho Sport S is pretty darn rare. Especially with the Max Tow package on it and Tan seats.....
So where are you getting your data? Too bad someone here doesn't work for Jeep. Seems they would have all this data with a couple mouse clicks

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Took the top and doors off today and drove around town since it hit 70 degrees. Had to put ot back on since it's gonna rain but it was nice. 1st time this year and by the looks of it I won't be able to for a month with this weather. Hopefully today was the last time I have to wash salt off the truck

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Took the top and doors off today and drove around town since it hit 70 degrees. Had to put ot back on since it's gonna rain but it was nice. 1st time this year and by the looks of it I won't be able to for a month with this weather. Hopefully today was the last time I have to wash salt off the truck
I might take the front doors off today. To take the top off is too much of a hassle with the hard top for one day. I only do that when it looks good for 3 or more days in a row. I need to get a soft top soon

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
So where are you getting your data? Too bad someone here doesn't work for Jeep. Seems they would have all this data with a couple mouse clicks
A few different places. The production totals are from Window Stickers and Build Sheets. Other data comes from pricing guides, or other sources. As of right now, I'm sitting on stats for 93.79% of the 2021 Gladiator production, and have over 17 GB of data stored & processed.

Sponsored

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
I need to get a soft top soon
You can say that again.

That's the ONE thing I'm disappointed in. I like my hard top, but all my other Jeeps have been soft tops, and the convenience of a soft top is so amazing. I'd buy one and have dual tops, if it were not for how they fold back. I'm not a huge fan.

Damned if I do, and damned if I don't I guess.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
A few different places. The production totals are from Window Stickers and Build Sheets. Other data comes from pricing guides, or other sources. As of right now, I'm sitting on stats for 93.79% of the 2021 Gladiator production, and have over 17 GB of data stored & processed.
How many manual nacho Rubicons are there? If that's a difficult thing to process, sorry for asking. I don't want to make more work for you.

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
How many manual nacho Rubicons are there? If that's a difficult thing to process, sorry for asking. I don't want to make more work for you.
No trouble. It's just the uniqueness stuff that's pretty manual. Thankfully the previous one I did was a good testing ground, and I just wrote code to automate it based on the manual process - always good to do it once by hand.

Regarding manual Nacho Rubicons...

I currently know of 73 manual Gladiators in Nacho color, of which:

• 1 is a Freedom Edition
  • 2 are Overland
  • 7 are Willys
  • 7 are Willys Sport
  • 13 are Sport/Sport S
  • 15 are Rubicon
  • 28 are Mojave

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
I installed the Mopar cross rails and two Thule bike racks on Nacho today.

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club IMG_9022

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
Ok, so my estimates were way off.

I'd read somewhere that Jeep produces 89K Gladiators in the '21 MY. Yeah, apparently that was wrong. I'm at 96K and counting, and haven't even hit any Gecko colored ones yet, so it's looking like there will easily be 100K.

The good news is that I've cleaned up most of the data - transmissions are still problematic for some VINs - and I've taken a first pass at putting a pretty face on my uniqueness stats.

Here is my Jeep as an example:

Jeep Gladiator NACHO Gladiator club Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 4.59.59 PM

The data isn't ready yet for me to run this for just anyone yet, but for testing (and curiosity) I think it's reasonable accurate enough for us with Nacho colored Gladiators.

If anyone wants me to run it for your Jeep, I simply need your VIN (you can PM me if you want) and I'll share what I have. There are a few caveats:

1. This is incomplete data, so I may find more Nacho colored Gladiators, and the percentage totals on the right will be inaccurate until I have identified every 2021 Gladiator.
  2. It is my intention to eventually charge a nominal fee for this service (data hosting and processing isn't free), so just a disclaimer.
  3. With #2 stated, I'd welcome any/all feedback in terms of if this is useful, what I could change, etc.
Sponsored

Last edited: