Sponsored

NACHO Gladiator club

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I've identified 763 Nacho Gladiators (and counting), so we can rule out 760 as being the total. Also, considering that my data says that Diesel represents only 8% of total Gladiators made, I don't see how both of these statements are true - the total number of Diesels cannot be 760 and/or the total production number cannot be 1400.

We'll see. I'm currently only 62% done with the '21 MY, and still regularlly identifying more Nachos.
There used to be a time that you could get this information from Jeep. You could find out how many of a particular color were made with specific options. This was back with the JK and earlier. I remember seeing some people having a 1 of 1.
Sponsored

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
There used to be a time that you could get this information from Jeep. You could find out how many of a particular color were made with specific options. This was back with the JK and earlier. I remember seeing some people having a 1 of 1.
I'm working on it ;)

I hope to have this information available within a few more weeks. Easy once I have all the VINs.

Sponsored

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Found some cool stickers on RedBubble

20220315_032424.jpg

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
I'm running some analysis on this right now, and hope to have an answer in a few weeks, but until then...

Which do you think is rarer, Gecko or Nacho?

With only 89K 2021 Gladiators made, I suspect both are farely rare. I'm curious to find out exactly how rare.

So, if I follow this link correctly, my Nacho Sport S is pretty darn rare. Especially with the Max Tow package on it and Tan seats.....

Sponsored

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
I'm working on it ;)

I hope to have this information available within a few more weeks. Easy once I have all the VINs.
Could you add transmission? I'd be interested to see how many of us bought the manual. I'm sure it's like 2%:giggle:

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
So, if I follow this link correctly, my Nacho Sport S is pretty darn rare. Especially with the Max Tow package on it and Tan seats.....
Indeed - though, I will say, I still need to do some data clean up. Sport Ss in particular appear to have been misidentified, as I'm showing an unreasonably low count of that trim level.

I was actually going to run some stats and tell you how unique it was - based on current (incomplete) figures, but I honestly don't see any Sports (or Sport Ss) in Nacho with anything other than cloth seats.

Do you mind if I ask you what the last 6 digits of your VIN are?

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes
Could you add transmission? I'd be interested to see how many of us bought the manual. I'm sure it's like 2%:giggle:
Absolutely!

I just added that - if you refresh you should see it now.

That said, the data for transmission is even more funky. It's mostly non-American stuff that needs to be normalized. French data, different names for the same thing in different markets, etc.

Unknowns for all stats are primarily from either French data, or instances where I've not yet updated my parser to pull that info from the build sheet. Interally I try to default to the window sticker, but for some vehicles that isn't available and I have to use the build sheet.

Either way, that's clean up I'll need to do, and I was waiting until I get all 89K 2021s identified before I did that step.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Absolutely!

I just added that - if you refresh you should see it now.

That said, the data for transmission is even more funky. It's mostly non-American stuff that needs to be normalized. French data, different names for the same thing in different markets, etc.

Unknowns for all stats are primarily from either French data, or instances where I've not yet updated my parser to pull that info from the build sheet. Interally I try to default to the window sticker, but for some vehicles that isn't available and I have to use the build sheet.

Either way, that's clean up I'll need to do, and I was waiting until I get all 89K 2021s identified before I did that step.
More manuals than I thought! I'm not the only crazy one

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
Indeed - though, I will say, I still need to do some data clean up. Sport Ss in particular appear to have been misidentified, as I'm showing an unreasonably low count of that trim level.

I was actually going to run some stats and tell you how unique it was - based on current (incomplete) figures, but I honestly don't see any Sports (or Sport Ss) in Nacho with anything other than cloth seats.

Do you mind if I ask you what the last 6 digits of your VIN are?
1C6JJTAG2ML560919 is my VIN, thank you for the hard work on these!
Sponsored