First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Realtor
So I have had this lift on my truck for going on 6 months. All I can say is WOW! I am completely happy with everything about the lift. Ride is better than stock and it drives amazing. I went with the Fox shocks as that is what Clayton recommended. The guy who installed the lift for me said that this is by far the beefiest, best built, most complete lift he has ever installed, and he's installed a ton of them. Anyway, I am very happy with the look of the truck and everything about the lift. Thanks Clayton for making such a great product. I am telling everyone to buy Clayton!
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Have you wheeled it yet? Wondering if the springs fall out of the perch at full articulation? Other than that so far so good?

OP
OP
Wapiti Jeep

Wapiti Jeep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Realtor
Have you wheeled it yet? Wondering if the springs fall out of the perch at full articulation? Other than that so far so good?
Nothing major. Mud and over a few logs showing land. Not made it west yet! Did crawl up a tree on the beach.

44C1580E-FDD6-432C-8F91-BE6B2FA6C30D.jpeg

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I have had this lift on my truck for going on 6 months. All I can say is WOW! I am completely happy with everything about the lift. Ride is better than stock and it drives amazing. I went with the Fox shocks as that is what Clayton recommended. The guy who installed the lift for me said that this is by far the beefiest, best built, most complete lift he has ever installed, and he's installed a ton of them. Anyway, I am very happy with the look of the truck and everything about the lift. Thanks Clayton for making such a great product. I am telling everyone to buy Clayton!
Super happy to hear! I'll definitely be using this photo for social soon!

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Nothing major. Mud and over a few logs showing land. Not made it west yet! Did crawl up a tree on the beach.

Jeep Gladiator 2.5" Clayton Overland on Rubicon Diesel Review 44C1580E-FDD6-432C-8F91-BE6B2FA6C30D
What size tires are you running? I've got a Sport S Ecodiesel. Thinking 35's on a 2.5 lift.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wapiti Jeep

Wapiti Jeep

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Realtor
What size tires are you running? I've got a Sport S Ecodiesel. Thinking 35's on a 2.5 lift.
285/75r/18 Ridge Grapplers which are 35.07x11.2. Clayton said I can run 37’s

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
285/75r/18 Ridge Grapplers which are 35.07x11.2. Clayton said I can run 37’s
Got any pics of it not flexed? With the Sport S fenders maybe I need to consider 3" or bigger.

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
Can you measure your front from center hub to bottom edge of the fender flare?

I’m curious as to the actual lift you got up front.
Sponsored